Thread: WTT red venomous designs foregrip for gloss black venomous designs foregrip

WTT red venomous designs foregrip for gloss black venomous designs foregrip

so for those who were fortunate enough to receive their venomous designs evolution foregrip (or bought one from ebay)... (https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...volution-Grips)

if you have a gloss black VD foregrip, I have a V1 VD foregrip in gloss red that I would like to swap for it. I realize the chances of this are slim, but just putting it out there.

If interested in selling instead let me know

Wow looking through my stuff and realized I do have a gloss black VD V1 foregrip air thru. It has a slight line of anno wear on and inside edge. Will get pics up. Not really looking to trade would rather sell.

Oh exciting maybe a three way...oh that's just wrong forget I expressed it that way.

Syko, if I don't hear from SC within the week, pm me and we can talk then. So give until next Friday. Thanks

Sorry, lost track of this thread. Didn't get much traction at first, so I kinda forgot about it. Could you shoot me pics? Also, how much were you thinking? I'd basically pass the cost through to the price of my foregrip.

Syko, do you want pics of mine?