Views: 88
Size:  29.4 KB
    Name:  DSCN5289.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  29.9 KBName:  DSCN5289.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  29.9 KB

Is it centerfeed or left and right?

It came off my CF bodied mag, so I would assume cF.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    back $80-100, front $20, case with inserts $60 tops.

Twist lock backs were being posted on Ebay for $80+, but were they actually selling for that much? I've bought and sold a few over the past year. Never paid more than $45 or one, and never sold for more than $70. The SS ones seem to sell for less than the aluminum ones.

Centerfeed TL's are fairly uncommon though, so I would value it around $65-75

I agree with Cyco's front and insert/case prices.

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    Twist lock backs were being posted on Ebay for $80+, but were they actually selling for that much? I've bought and sold a few over the past year. Never paid more than $45 or one, and never sold for more than $70. The SS ones seem to sell for less than the aluminum ones.
    well, the aluminum backs in good condition were selling for that much. i don't recall what the stainless ones were selling for, but if it were me and i was listing it on ebay, i think i'd do $100 buy it now with free shipping and "or best offer". i think it would go fairly quickly if you were willing to budge a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
    well, the aluminum backs in good condition were selling for that much. i don't recall what the stainless ones were selling for, but if it were me and i was listing it on ebay, i think i'd do $100 buy it now with free shipping and "or best offer". i think it would go fairly quickly if you were willing to budge a little.
    I remember them being listed for $125, but didn't think they sold. I thought I remember them being eventually relisted for less. For $125 you can get a TL barrel cut bored and rethreaded to accept inserts.

I can't tell from photo if its just a centerfeed or not

Thank you for your help

I think twist locks fit all 3 or atleast powerfeed bodies.. I bought my twist lock freak back in great shape for 20 bucks a few months back.an aluminum black one