Thread: the legendary

the legendary

following Bud Orr onto the field with him wearing an AO Army jersey was neat. hope Zac or Happy got some photos.

On Sunday I decided to stage out of the Museum and guess who already took that idea from me! Bud Orr himself. It was really fun seeing him pull the #0001 Karnivore off the wall and air it up and prep it for battle.

It was great to talk with him about all sorts of different things other than paintball. (I figured he probably had the same conversation about 1000 times by now.) We were able to talk about the charity auction he put together and you could tell how geniune of a person he is. I'm really glad he was representing the AO army and he actually fought along side the AO army the entire time during the final battle.

Now all we need is to get Bud and Tom together at the same event and I will be happy...

Bud & bbotts77 & ???

Bud & Flatliner:

Bud & Some random guy:

We need to get Bud and TK together at TB8!

MOTY3
    ARGH why cant I see your pictures Bunny ?

MOTY3
    I think my favorite part of the whole weekend was listening to Bud talk about the charity auction. It was a touching moment to hear him get choked up on stage not only because of the circumstances surrounding the charity but because of the support he felt from his community. It was a pleasure meeting and talking to him for a bit at the museum about the old days and I couldnt help but think to myself...you sir are a BADDASS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Bud & bbotts77 & ???
    The guy on the left is my friend Abel. I know he has an account here, but I don't know what it is. He just lurks here for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    It was really fun seeing him pull the #0001 Karnivore off the wall and air it up and prep it for battle.
    Bud: "here Zac, youre shooting this today"

Me, looking at the 0001 karni Bud's handing me "like hell I am!"

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    Bud: "here Zac, youre shooting this today"

Me, looking at the 0001 karni Bud's handing me "like hell I am!"
    You got about 2 shots out of it before you were headed back to the dead zone with a hit on you

EDIT *

The real question would be to see if the Karni had less recoil that that J4

The real question would be to see if the Karni had less recoil that that J4
    Not impressed?

there was machining issues with the torques that were sent to legends. the efficiency tanked on them and the eyes were improperly placed. I've spent about 3 hours on the phone talking with them about it since Sunday.

Especially since Tony and Jacob gave me the gun with no manual and didnt tell me how to work it!