Thread: Pneumatic trigger, ULE, ULT, X-valve, Lvl 10

Pneumatic trigger, ULE, ULT, X-valve, Lvl 10

That's pretty much it. I've had his marker for a year, and don't use it. I had the sear assembly replaced and it shoots like a dream. Just add a couple of drops of oil, some air, and get at it. Any idea on value?

Pictures help also if you part the marker you tend to get more then selling it as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by lobo_fuerte View Post
    Pictures help also if you part the marker you tend to get more then selling it as a whole.
    ^^^^ Pictures help quite a bit. There is a BIG difference in value between a hacked up, home job, jerry rigged, Pneu'd Benchmark frame and a nicely done, sleeper pnued M90 frame. Condition of the parts helps as well. A cherry X valve with bright lazering and no visible wear with all the replacement parts is going to sell for more than a ragged out X that is faded from going through the dishwasher and comes with no carriers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN View Post
    ^^^^ Pictures help quite a bit. There is a BIG difference in value between a hacked up, home job, jerry rigged, Pneu'd Benchmark frame and a nicely done, sleeper pnued M90 frame. Condition of the parts helps as well. A cherry X valve with bright lazering and no visible wear with all the replacement parts is going to sell for more than a ragged out X that is faded from going through the dishwasher and comes with no carriers etc.
    Lol, dishwasher. It's funny because it's true. DIY Pewter Anodizing.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    Lol, dishwasher. It's funny because it's true. DIY Pewter Anodizing.
    I know, it's why I remember it. lol.