Thread: So do you guys want to do another mini-scenario?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So do you guys want to do another mini-scenario?

I want to mix it up a bit this time. I was looking back at the pics of TB4 and remembered how much fun it was. We also beat the crap out of each other too What are your thoughts? If anyone has any ideas I want to hear them.

Sounds good.

I'm down

Yes. the mini-scenario was tons of fun and I think it helped to keep more players on the field.

as a side note, the "Tuna Cans" were a nice touch too. TeamBob and I were storming the field almost every round trying to scoop them up.

The mini-scenario again sounds cool. I would plan it for earlier in the day. Seems like as it gets warmer players slow and play less.

Also I'm gonna have to remember not to dive into that pile of bushes. Damn briars. I would have rathered been shot out.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    The mini-scenario again sounds cool. I would plan it for earlier in the day. Seems like as it gets warmer players slow and play less.

Also I'm gonna have to remember not to dive into that pile of bushes. Damn briars. I would have rathered been shot out.
    Since we are playing the first weekend of May I am hoping the weather is mild. It will either be nice or raining. We are due to get monsooned on.