Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: do we have an official photographer?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    waiting for winter
    Posts
    1,692

    do we have an official photographer?

    should we ask BT if he wants to come take pictures?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,508
    Redic handles a lot of the on field pics and encampment, & i do a lot of the "show" pics of the guns up for best mag of the weekend. If i could access my photobucket account from my phone have pics and vids from TB5 through TB7. I am an amateur but occasionally come out with something decent. But don't let me stop anyone from taking more pics. There is a lot of stuff and a lot of guns out there to photograph.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    should we ask bt if he wants to come take pictures?
    bt?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Make Paintball Great Agai
    Posts
    9,045
    I don't think he was planning on coming. He is too busy swinging on the LL8 nutsack

    Unless something has changed

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Redic handles a lot of the on field pics and encampment, & i do a lot of the "show" pics of the guns up for best mag of the weekend. If i could access my photobucket account from my phone have pics and vids from TB5 through TB7. I am an amateur but occasionally come out with something decent. But don't let me stop anyone from taking more pics. There is a lot of stuff and a lot of guns out there to photograph.
    I will have a new camera set up for tunaball 8

    I am buying a nikon 3300 in about two weeks

    I will 24 mega pixels ( current camera is about 12) and 1080 video capabilities
    Find the board and you can ban me for life

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,508
    I know, i will be sending you some money for it

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    www.BigEvilOnline.com
    Posts
    2,580
    chances are i will NOT be playing this year,.... i wanna hang out more.

    So i will be able to take pictures and such..... you can plan on this!
    _______________________
    Jai "P8ntbal4me" Menard

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Inception Designs HQ
    Posts
    2,508
    Wait, you actually play at all? Put the pistols away and use something bigger

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    www.BigEvilOnline.com
    Posts
    2,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Wait, you actually play at all? Put the pistols away and use something bigger
    I got an angel ir3 with some cheater software and your name written all over it :-)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    318
    I may play a game or two

    Just to let the mag rip
    Find the board and you can ban me for life

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    7,676
    Who cares about pics, we are gathering to play paintball.

    There will be plenty of picture time around the camp fire.
    "Political correctness is fascism disguised as politeness"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    With My boy friend Reaper
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Who cares about pics, we are gathering to play paintball.

    There will be plenty of picture time around the camp fire.
    I really enjoy taking pictures
    Find the board and you can ban me for life

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Londonderry, NH
    Posts
    1,386
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Who cares about pics, we are gathering to play paintball.

    There will be plenty of picture time around the camp fire.
    Redic has taken some phenomenal action pics over the years. I think that quite a few of us look forward to seeing his albums after a long weekend of playing and it's great for the TB archives.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    1,237
    MOTY3
    I will have an action camera mounted on my person for some game play video.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    I will have an action camera mounted on my person for some game play video.
    Remind me to stay behind you.


    "Political correctness is fascism disguised as politeness"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •