Thread: PSP event conflict with Simon?

PSP event conflict with Simon?

So, PSP just released a new schedule and on the weekend of may 1-3 there is an event in Tennessee. First think I thought was that there might be a conflict with Simon, since he usually brings the RV out to most events and sets up a booth. Here was our conversation today..

Me: "Hey - so I see that there is a PSP event the same weekend as TB8/VGD. Does this effect your attendance?"

Simon: "......"
    Simon: " Looks like I won't be at that PSP event!"

I think I am buying another Stella barrel today. How can you not love that guy?

Gotta love that! Good form Simon!

Go spend money, time, effort to go to another event that you may or may not break even on, versus talking about everything/anything, eating, drinking and actually playing some paintball. Plus, i think he is going to learn that playing dates will dry up with his addition coming. Will probably buy a Stella by or at Tunaball.

We gonna have those twistlock Stellas available at TB8? Cmon Simon, enough with the cocker and axe stuff. The force is strong, use it for good not evil!

Wow... that's awesome!

Definitely a front runner for the Sportsmanship award!
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

PSP, what is that Play-station Portable?
    When trolls run scared. Mrs E, " Doug I will effin cut you!"

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79 View Post
    We gonna have those twistlock Stellas available at TB8? Cmon Simon, enough with the cocker and axe stuff. The force is strong, use it for good not evil!
    I'd be one of the first in line for a reasonably priced Kryptonite or Tacticool Mag body. And if you havn't picked up a Stella Barrel get one. Easily my favorite over my shaft 4 and DW.

Picked up a stubby Stella front, two shirts and a jacket from him.

Doing my part to support him.