Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TunaBall 8 is in the Books!

TunaBall 8 is in the Books!

Just wanted to say thanks to Scott, TopGun, Simon, Beemer, and Dave. I don't know what I would do without you guys. Special thanks to all you other great guys for making the trek out. Pillage, Nick, Redic, Flatliner, Loguzz...thank you all so much. Hope to see you all again next year. I had a great time and I hope you all did too.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks to Scott, TopGun, Simon, Beemer, and Dave. I don't know what I would do without you guys. Special thanks to all you other great guys for making the trek out. Pillage, Nick, Redic, Flatliner, Loguzz...thank you all so much. Hope to see you all again next year. I had a great time and I hope you all did too.
    Tuna you're very welcome

It was very awesome to see you playing again

A big thanks to Big E and Pillage
    For their tireless work

It was nice to see everyone again

Sitting around the fire and hearing stories are a big part of this event that I missed the .most

MOTY3
    Tuna your the best, it was a privilege to hang out with you. What you did for my son is the coolest thing that has ever happend to him and we will never forget that moment...thank you... I believe "Stitch " is now a Tunaballer for life.

Yes thank you to all that came out from halfway across the US. Great to see all of you again.

Great to see Tuna out on the field, even giving a RT Pro to one very member's son.

Trading stories & paint. Pillage pork came in at 80lbs and he left with a group nothing but people complaining about too full stomachs.

Thanks again for BigEvil for setting this up again.

Thanks to going_home for proving he can break perfectly working guns.

Thanks to Pillage for immortalizing me in hot sauce(so hot yet soo tasty).

Thanks to the Inception Deaigns family for not only setting up shop to buy things, but to join us at the campfire, displaying some vintage and cool guns but also trading paint with us.

And of course Top Gun, for hosting another great day of paintball.

p.s.thanks for Billy Mays, Drew Carey & Walter White for showing up & playing

I had big fun.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Looking forward to next year !

All good things must come to an end and I am reminded of that saying as I sit here on a especially crappy post Tunaball Monday morning. Thank you to everyone who makes the trek to come out. We pounded each other in to chop meat on Saturday, partied Saturday night, then did it again Sunday with about 20 new faces who came for Vintage gun day. The weather was perfect, which means we are 8-for-8 as far as not getting our fun spoiled by mother nature. God loves Tunaball.

Since we skipped last year, I was especially looking forward to TB8. I think we had the perfect amount of players, and we had some awesome games. I am already thinking of ways to spice things up for next year. As soon as the dust settles I will get Tunaball 9 on the calendar and make an announcement.

Some Tunaball related announcements....

Ken Cole won the M86 frame from Cougar20th
    John Fertitta won the Reflex Emag board
    Bunny won a Tacticool Axe body from Inception Design
    and
    Going_Home won a brand new Tac-1 which was donated by Zupe and AGD...
    and
    Flatliners son "Stitch" ended up with a brand new slightly used RT ULE with carbon fiber barrel that was shooting darts courtesy of Tunaman

On Saturday we raised $1000+ for the Topgun fundraiser for Lindsey. We should all be very proud.
    Last edited by BigEvil; 05-05-2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Flatliner's sons name correction

Another fun filled weekend in the books.
    When trolls run scared. Mrs E, " Doug I will effin cut you!"

Quote Originally Posted by pillage View Post
    Another fun filled weekend in the books.
    The TSA opened the box with the hot sauce in it that was in my suitcase, and retaped it with their "inspected" tape.....

Can we now say the TSA is butthurt ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    Tuna your the best, it was a privilege to hang out with you. What you did for my son is the coolest thing that has ever happend to him and we will never forget that moment...thank you... I believe "Stitch " is now a Tunaballer for life.
    I see from the pictures he played more with the gun I gave him. Does he like it? I forgot to tell him about the loader lid popping open. You have to push it once on the bottom where the opening tab is and once on the left side and it should stay closed. It was truly great meeting all you guys.
    Last edited by Tunaman; 05-04-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    The TSA opened the box with the hot sauce in it that was in my suitcase, and retaped it with their "inspected" tape.....

The TSA is always butt hurt. Maybe I am on their watch list now for dealing in toxic consumables.

Now if they ate one of these like Syko and Redic they might a reason for being butt hurt.
    Last edited by pillage; 05-04-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    and the bag of Jerky you gave me is about 1/2 gone. We just don't get it like that around here. Thanks so much for that bag!
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post

I haven't even opened my suitcase yet to see if they fiddled with my stuff. Waiting for it to get nice and ripe before I tear into it.

good time as always. thanks to the organizers and see you guys again next year.

MOTY3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I see from the pictures he played more with the gun I gave him. Does he like it? I forgot to tell him about the loader lid popping open. You have to push it once on the bottom where the opening tab is and once on the left side and it should stay closed. It was truly great meeting all you guys.
    Yes sir that was the best shooting gun he used all weekend. He calls it the "TunaMag" and he absolutely loves it. He knows how I like to tinker with Mags so the first thing he told me was "Dad you can't change anything on my gun". I would never change anything on that marker, it was put together by The Man so I know it is going to shoot perfect. No problem on the Jerkey that is the least I could do for your kindness, let me know when your ready for some more and I will send it your way.
    Last edited by Flatliner333; 05-05-2015 at 09:16 AM.

I am so proud to be a part if this group and this experience. This is one of the most important things I do all year long! Last year was painful because I was not able to visit my BEO family. Believe me when I say that all of you are important to me! You pick your friends, not family. This is the family that has accepted me and that is important.

Thank you to Scott for picking me up, putting up with me and returning me to the airport for final departure! You are like a brother to me man!
    Thank you to Pillage for once again porking me! . . . . . and smiling while you do it!
    Thank you to Redic for assisting Pillage and for taking all the pictures that you did.
    Thank you to paintball4me for taking some pictures when Redic was not and more importantly for making the drive, not to play be to just hang out with us. This shows me how much being invloved with this group means!
    Thank you to the both Carl's and the crew for allowing us to invade TopGun once again!

. . . . . And thank you all who attended for making this another successful event, one for the books and another great time to remember!

The only bad thing is that now I have to wait 51 weeks to do it again
    ......You know you want one!!

Tunaball is the only event good enough, to bring Billy Mays back from the dead, because it is too good to miss.

Great time and was good to see all the guys from ll7 and reaper ball. Even better meeting some of you for the first time. Hope those who got halos from me enjoy and if need any help let me know. However I think I will be remembered more for the bacon donut and pork sandwich than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Syko89 View Post
    Great time and was good to see all the guys from ll7 and reaper ball. Even better meeting some of you for the first time. Hope those who got halos from me enjoy and if need any help let me know. However I think I will be remembered more for the bacon donut and pork sandwich than anything else.
    how was it having an entire week's of caloric intake in 5 minutes? lol

What can I say but WOW. What an awesome weekend of Balling. I had a GAS.

It was great to see everyone again.

Thanks to EVERYONE, so I don't miss any names. Special thanks to Jay for the EMag board. That was to cool.

Some of you missed it but Big Evil got punked.

And for his unending commitment to TunaBall and the AutoMag culture was presented an F8 from the Tom Kaye ShoeBox Family.

TB9 here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Flatliners son "tick" ended up with a brand new slightly used RT ULE with carbon fiber barrel that was shooting darts courtesy of Tunaman
    I thought his name was Stitch or am I wrong as usual

im happy i ended up coming after all, even if it was just for the first day. it was a great day of paintball and pork. it was great seeing the usual folks, and nice to finally put faces to names that i haven't met in person before.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post

Some of you missed it but Big Evil got punked.
    If there are no pics, then it didn't happen :P

And for his unending commitment to TunaBall and the AutoMag culture was presented an F8 from the Tom Kaye ShoeBox Family.

TB9 here I come.
    That did happen. Thank you all so very much. I look forward to running it to death like my old one and making Beemer crazy

^^Just stick to teching Mags. You will never be a ShoeBox Master Tech.

MOTY3
    I thought his name was Stitch or am I wrong as usual
    You right...Stitch...like Lilo And Stitch...cause he so hyper...

had a great time, enjoyed seeing everyone from LL7 and meeting everyone else that i had not met before. i think we need to get a total on how much paint everyone used for the weekend.

3 cases

i limited myself to 2.

Boltaction and myself each used one

3 cases, two Saturday and just about 3/4 of one Sunday.

1.5 cases all weekend.