Thread: e mag battery care

e mag battery care

is there any way to charge the battery outside of the case? that way if it goes bad and leaks it won't hurt the anno.

Name:  20150824_205157.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  127.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    is there any way to charge the battery outside of the case? that way if it goes bad and leaks it won't hurt the anno.
    yes I use a bantam charger. with alligator clips to grab the leads on the battery tops
    I have 3d printed cases so if it leaks it is supported by the case and doesn't hurt any Automag parts.
    Last edited by knownothingmags; 08-24-2015 at 09:04 PM.

but you could have someone print you a casing to charge the battery with you emag charger.

Do you make/print spare charging blocks? I bought the charger from AGD and have the radioshack plug but I'm wary of using the alligator clips for fear of shorts and the like. I'd really like a battery housing I can just drop the battery into for charging or something similar and then reinstall the battery in the aluminum housing for the marker for play.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassPancakes View Post
    Do you make/print spare charging blocks? I bought the charger from AGD and have the radioshack plug but I'm wary of using the alligator clips for fear of shorts and the like. I'd really like a battery housing I can just drop the battery into for charging or something similar and then reinstall the battery in the aluminum housing for the marker for play.
    i would talk with tuna see what he has. or agd

Replied to your IM. Its not that easy. There are other parts. I have the blocks but they are not the easiest to install. There are parts needed ans hardware to do it right. I have that stuff...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart