Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: TUNABALL 9 & Vintage Gun Day - June 4th and 5th 2016

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...g-gulf/2279958

Naturally...the airline and airport I'm heading to in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    my packing list starts as , knee brace, elbow sleeve, large bottle of ibuprofen, Excedrin, .........
    Standard equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...g-gulf/2279958

Naturally...the airline and airport I'm heading to in the morning.

that's why I try to stay off of airbus's

just got an email saying storms in the DFW metro could cause flight delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Save the loft area for Quinn and I.
    You have to fight with John and whoever else is in the cabin with us. I know that myself and Missy have the bedroom

I just don't want any racket from you kids up there.

Bringing the DAM again ?
    No. Sold the the Dam gun. Stupid insurance companies and there dumb rules.

...on my way to the airport to pick up Loguzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Let the festivities commence!

Better late then never...

Still recovering believe it or not. Truck just went into the body shop after getting hit Saturday and for some unknown reason on Tuesday my left foot decided to blow up like a balloon. I am just telling everyone I O.D.'d on pork and moonshine.

A very special thanks to Redic and Pillage who I have leaned on for help with these events for years now. Between the games, the cook outs and whatever other grunt work I have needed help with they have been there. Without them this would not happen.

Also thanks to everyone who took time off and made the venture out to play with us. Some notable mentions, KNM drove out from South Dakota, Maniacmechanic drove in from West Virginia, Lornecash from Wisconsin, Loguzzzzzz from Cali, and Going_Home from Florida. (Sorry if I missed anyone )

Another special thanks to Simon and the Inception crew for adopting us as his own

This being our 9th year of doing this, one would think that it has lost some of its luster, but it really hasn't. Next year for Tunaball X we need to make it bigger and better than ever for our 10th anniversary. I have enlisted the assistance of RJ Torrell and Bryan Keker from "Old School Paintball" to help with the planning and promoting for both TBX and Vintage gun day. I am going to try to set a date in the next few weeks, but once again we are leaning towards the 2nd weekend in June.

For Vintage gun day at TBX I would really like to do a Mags vs Cockers thing. I'm afraid we would be vastly outnumbered, so I will be calling on all of my fellow AOers to get your butts out to NJ next year. More to come on this so stay tuned.

Again, thank you all for coming out and making this what it is. See you on the field.

-B.E.

Hmmm.

Which team would Simon be on in a mags vs cockers game.......

Hmmm.

Which team would Simon be on in a mags vs cockers game.......
    That depends upon if Scott can fix Simon's Xmag or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    That depends upon if Scott can fix Simon's Xmag or not.

Working on it now. It's a temperamental little biotch

need to get Bunny and his amazing marker tracking skills to find and bring some of the long lost AGD players of old for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage View Post
    need to get Bunny and his amazing marker tracking skills to find and bring some of the long lost AGD players of old for next year.
    That would be awesome. I like the sound of Tunaball X. Should we start to bug Tom to come out again? What about Automags.org vs Customcockers.com? It seems like we could probably get a bunch of their east coast guys to come. Some things came up this year which didn't allow me to come. But there is no chance in hell that I will miss TBX. I'm already mentally preparing to bring the collection for the group shot next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    That would be awesome. I like the sound of Tunaball X. Should we start to bug Tom to come out again? What about Automags.org vs Customcockers.com? It seems like we could probably get a bunch of their east coast guys to come. Some things came up this year which didn't allow me to come. But there is no chance in hell that I will miss TBX. I'm already mentally preparing to bring the collection for the group shot next year.

Im already working on TK