Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Tunaball X (August 5th 2017)

The only paintball event in the world where you GAIN weight.

The Tunaball weekend protein and booze diet, probably led to many many destroyed toilets Monday morning.

This past weekend event's culinary selection selection consisted of pork, chicken, bambi, beef, and tuna times two.
    When trolls run scared. Mrs E, " Doug I will effin cut you!"

MOTY3
    OH MAN...IT WAS EPIC...So many good people, great food and drink, BEAUTIFUL MAGS, and yes Paintball. Meeting some of you for the first time and others for only the second or third time I always feel very comfortable around all of you. Thank you for making my wife and kids feel so welcome. My wife has always thought it was kind of crazy to drive halfway across the country to play paintball with people we barely know but I think it really sunk in this time, you guys are like family to me. My wife told me last night she now wants to play paintball and I need to build her an Automag.
    Thanks to everyone who brought all of the amazing food and alcohol. I have never consumed such a wide variety of awesomeness in one place at one time and it will be a few days before my mind and body recover. Until we meet up again...thanks for the memories.

It was great having you and the family back, man.

And speaking of food, let's not forget your own epic contribution of glorious beef jerky.

And as for feeling like a big family, agreed.

And as for your wife now wanting to play, well, that's just gold on top of everything.

Good seeing you again, brother, and by the way, that Eddie Mag is a phenomenal shooter!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333 View Post
    OH MAN...IT WAS EPIC...So many good people, great food and drink, BEAUTIFUL MAGS, and yes Paintball. Meeting some of you for the first time and others for only the second or third time I always feel very comfortable around all of you. Thank you for making my wife and kids feel so welcome. My wife has always thought it was kind of crazy to drive halfway across the country to play paintball with people we barely know but I think it really sunk in this time, you guys are like family to me. My wife told me last night she now wants to play paintball and I need to build her an Automag.
    Thanks to everyone who brought all of the amazing food and alcohol. I have never consumed such a wide variety of awesomeness in one place at one time and it will be a few days before my mind and body recover. Until we meet up again...thanks for the memories.
    You tell your wife that I was totally grateful to her and your kids for making the trip out. If she wants a Mag, well...then she will have a Mag. You let me know what she wants on it. Consider it done! It was surely great to meet you guys.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Thumbs up Thanks for everything

I want to thank everyone for coming out to Tunaball. Scott especially, as he went above and beyond . Thanks so much and hope to see you all again soon. It was a blast as usual. Great people...great times.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

absolute. good times.