Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: interest in another run of carbon fiber 2 piece XULE Bodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    I ordered an armada body from Luke, now XMT is about to do a preorder. 2019 is gonna be a horrible year for my wallet.....
    And if Tim brings out some new colored X valves...couldn't yinz give us a 6 month interval between these highly desired items!? It's all a blessing and a curse.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    And if Tim brings out some new colored X valves...couldn't yinz give us a 6 month interval between these highly desired items!? It's all a blessing and a curse.
    I can only hope that if it does happen, it happens toward the end of the year.....I'm already stretching myself thin as it is...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm interested. MM style with an anodized receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still interested, no matter the wait. If buying 2 helps to get things going, I can do that also. It's just money... lol.

I'm actually appreciating the wait because of a slew of recent purchases, but I am in for at least one no matter whether he pulls the trigger today or months from now.

What's everyone's anodize plan for their aluminum bodies? Maybe we try to get a group-buy anodize session for one color?

I had an XMT Minimag ULE body that I could have built but passed it on to a friend because it was already a beautiful shade of purple. Might do a nice Gloss Blue or Red and pair with an M86 Single Trigger I have.

Hey recently starting to play paintball again form years hiatus. i have an OG minimag. just ordered an x valve... and now im seeing these sick carbon fiber bodies... whats the status of these being made?... i'd be interested in a minimag front carbon fiber body.

Pre order in dealers section will be up by next Sunday. I gotta find my pictures.
    The plan is to make carbon fiber, RT and Minimag front ule, and classic RT bodies.

Minimum Quantity for each style must be met to make the runs happen.

What's the timeline from payment to delivery ?

I got my hands on a classic rt at the end of January, maybe I'll pick up a classic rt body as well.

I am interested in an order. Funds available right now. I would like a carbon fiber rt ule body with very feed and cheesegrater holes on the front if possible. I really hope that we get the amount of interest you need to get a run going!
    Last edited by STONERSBLISS; 03-22-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STONERSBLISS View Post
    I am interested in an order. Funds available right now. I would like a carbon fiber rt ule body with very feed and cheesegrater holes on the front if possible. I really hope that we get the amount of interest you need to get a run going!
    Based on the feedback this has received so far, I don't think it'll be too much of a concern with numbers needed for a run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    Based on the feedback this has received so far, I don't think it'll be too much of a concern with numbers needed for a run.

Yeah, my initial reaction when he listed each of the four body types was "well, I guess my wishlist just went from two to four bodies."

I'm standing by for pre-order pricing, but as long as it's not crazy, I'm expecting to pick up at least two.

@XMT, are you planning to stock the better-selling bodies or are we only doing these in batch pre-ordered runs? Machining any extra beyond the pre-order? I'm wondering what availability will be like on these after this run.

So it's only going to be the carbon fiber bodies or will there be aluminum minimag ule bodies too? That's what I would really like.

Count me in for one

1 carbon fibre body please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by magman313 View Post
    So it's only going to be the carbon fiber bodies or will there be aluminum minimag ule bodies too? That's what I would really like.
    Hoping for these also

magman313 & yadoo, I think yinz are good 'cause if you break it down XMT is going to make:
    - carbon fiber bodies (being 3 pieces the fronts can easily be changed)
    - RT-front & MM-front ule bodies (ule being aluminum)
    - Classic RT ule body (aluminum body for small diameter, banjo bolt RT valve)

Pre-order up in the dealers section!!! Making more carbon XULE, Aluminum MM and RT and also Classic RT Aluminum bodies.
    Post over there what you want, I will put your name on the list and then collect down payment when we have all the names.
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 03-25-2019 at 10:23 AM.

Will u make me a carbon fiber minimag body???? Puuuleasssse??

Minimaggin. You should refer to the thread mentioned in the post above yours. He does sell mm carbon bodies. See his thread in the dealers forum and get on the list.

Where are these being sold?

Dealer's Forum.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk