Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nummech "FireMag" Body

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    One would think a Firemag would look good as a colorful annodizing endeavor. And what luck, he will sell them to you raw
    so far i think i prefer them as black.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    so far i think i prefer them as black.
    Tequila sunrise fade with a matching valve , nummech frame and barrel :o

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    See now this man knows what's up!

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    See now this man knows what's up!
    That's cus im BigEvil

I hope your re-annoed valve works when you get it back...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I got this raw one sitting right here on my bench....

Yeah that's what happens when they strip the anno

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I got this raw one sitting right here on my bench....
    They call it "show and tell" for a reason

I actually made some minor adjustments to the design in between the prototype and now. Of interest here, the milled fire spines surrounding the "X" engraving have been adjusted so that more of the engraving is visible. It still overlaps around the bottom edges a little, but I wanted to change it to ensure most of the original AGD markings could be seen, and dare I say accented at the same time so all us plebs with normal X-valves won't have to suffer...as much
    Andy "Ydna" DuBuc
    Nummech Products & ZDSPB

Quote Originally Posted by Ydna View Post
    I actually made some minor adjustments to the design in between the prototype and now. Of interest here, the milled fire spines surrounding the "X" engraving have been adjusted so that more of the engraving is visible. It still overlaps around the bottom edges a little, but I wanted to change it to ensure most of the original AGD markings could be seen, and dare I say accented at the same time so all us plebs with normal X-valves won't have to suffer...as much
    When you get a chance please post some pics or screenshots of the design. Imagining it is one thing, seeing it is always better.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Indeed!

In that picture you can also see the new foregrip gap, and the altered milling around the barrel which is further asymmetrical compared to the opposite side.

Colors that will be available ?

Any idea on what the price will be ?

After next month, I won't be playing paintball till sometime next year. Luke's armada (will be going to anodizer shortly), xmt body run, now this...... I just became penniless. What ever extra funds I had just went to mag builds.

As a side note, when does this go on sale again? Also, will this be a limited run? This looks so nice, thanks for the pics.

So, no rail. Proprietary grip. Got any pics of the grip for it?

Wait, you have to use a proprietary front foregrip with this unibody ?

That would be disappointing.

I like that emag users will have a cool little window to look through

Foregrips are a tricky thing since there isn't a standardized mounting method. I was able to include two options...there's a 1/4"-20 threaded hole coming up from the underside that could be used for a VASA, and there's also a pair of #10 clearance screw holes going down from the top, which uses the same dimensions as the RT Pro brackets (0.650" between holes).
    I'm going to make some dummy foregrips in a similar vein as the ones from my N-autococker frames except made for the RT Pro pattern, so they could be used for these bodies or other similar ones. Those will come later though.

Most of our bodies are available as black gloss by default, but raw will also be available for the custom builders.

I still need to make the little steel rings that go inside, so that's the ultimate bottleneck for getting these totally ready to ship out. I'm going to start those next week hopefully. The bodies will come with the steel ring along with a pair of detents (our new rebuildables). You'll need an Empire-spec feedneck for it, and of course we have that too, but I don't want to limit people to that one in particular in case you prefer a different one.

Foregrips are a tricky thing since there isn't a standardized mounting method. I was able to include two options...there's a 1/4"-20 threaded hole coming up from the underside that could be used for a VASA, and there's also a pair of #10 clearance screw holes going down from the top, which uses the same dimensions as the RT Pro brackets (0.650" between holes).
    I'm going to make some dummy foregrips in a similar vein as the ones from my N-autococker frames except made for the RT Pro pattern, so they could be used for these bodies or other similar ones. Those will come later though.

Most of our bodies are available as black gloss by default, but raw will also be available for the custom builders.

I still need to make the little steel rings that go inside, so that's the ultimate bottleneck for getting these totally ready to ship out. I'm going to start those next week hopefully. The bodies will come with the steel ring along with a pair of detents (our new rebuildables). You'll need an Empire-spec feedneck for it, and of course we have that too, but I don't want to limit people to that one in particular in case you prefer a different one.
    ring with C-clip(AGD way),
    or
    a steel cup with a threaded hole in the bottom of the body for a setscrew to hold the steel cup from falling out?(XMT way)

When are the rebuildable detents going to be on the website?

Can't wait to see the finished product!!

I was super excited for this, since it's gorgeous.

Then I saw your post on FB about the other 2 designs...
    Warp Feed Evangelist
    My Feedback

Yeah I have too many to make...probably gonna run out of blanks ahead of schedule. I also wanted to make the blanks available for other people...I'll almost definitely need to make more.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    ring with C-clip(AGD way), or a steel cup with a threaded hole in the bottom of the body for a setscrew to hold the steel cup from falling out? (XMT way)
    It's more similar to the XMT bodies by that description. There's a little set screw on the bottom of the body that keeps the new ring from coming loose.

Quote Originally Posted by dwn0414 View Post
    I made different versions (cocker, angel, SP, etc) but the trouble is I ran into an issue with the SP-threaded versions and they need to be re-cut. The AGD ones are ready to go right now, black or silver. You could pick some up with a direct if you'd like, send an email to sales@nummech.com

Yeah I have too many to make...probably gonna run out of blanks ahead of schedule. I also wanted to make the blanks available for other people...I'll almost definitely need to make more.

It's more similar to the XMT bodies by that description. There's a little set screw on the bottom of the body that keeps the new ring from coming loose.

I made different versions (cocker, angel, SP, etc) but the trouble is I ran into an issue with the SP-threaded versions and they need to be re-cut. The AGD ones are ready to go right now, black or silver. You could pick some up with a direct if you'd like, send an email to sales@nummech.com
    Sent you an e-mail this weekend. By the way, any update with those xmag parts I sent you

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Sent you an e-mail this weekend. By the way, any update with those "xmag" parts I sent you
    I wanted to buy that, but couldnt justify it. I know it went to a good home.

Quote Originally Posted by dwn0414 View Post
    http://www.nummech.com/prod_item_detentv2.html

Now !

Hey, somewhat unrelated note....

could someone bug Andy for me? He has a few of my parts and communication has gone downhill over the past few months. I sent him emails every few weeks with no response and tried to message on Facebook. I’m wondering if someone could try and track him down for me.

Any movement on this would be appreciated!! (If I can track him down I’ll delete this post.)

I buzzed the bat phone....

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky View Post
    I buzzed the bat phone....
    It worked. Thx!