Thread: Is Tunaball right for you?

Is Tunaball right for you?

You see these posts, you see the pics, but are you still unsure if you should commit to coming out? Well, this post will hopefully answer those questions.

1. Is this for mags only?
    A) no. Anyone can shoot anything here. Granted, it is AGD/Mag specific. Tuna will be there, BigEvil as well, working on guns(sometimes playing), and this is the place where the people with the SFLs come out and show them off (think the most we had out was 10 of them). Plus, people do love to show off their mags to a crowd that appreciates them.

2. can anyone come and play?
    A) yes, even though this is mag specific, we also just love paintball and do sometimes get in a game. As a more experienced crowd, we can go as hard or as light in play. So sons & daughters will get a lighter touch.

3. Do i preregister?
    A) no need. Top Gun Paintball loves Tunaball and as long as you make it clear to them, they will give you the group rate.

4. What does it mean to "get porked by Pillage"?
    A) pillage brings around 80lbs of pork that he cuts up, seasons, cooks and on game days, dishes it out f9r lunch. He doesn't get paid for this(tips are appreciated) and his pork is truly food of the gods. Swine will never taste the same after Tunaball to you.

5) can i shoot a legend?
    A) yes you can. Industry names like Simon Stevens of Inception Designs not only brings his trailer, but gears up and plays. Tuna himself, will go out on the field a few times (the irony of shooting him with a gun he just fixed). Keith MacDonald of KAM designs comes to the game, sometimes with the latest Niche product to show around. In addition to the host of other names that you see from AO. There are never any hard feelings as this is a weekend of fun.

6) why should i come here?
    A) not only do you get to see, shoot and get shot by those mags that many of them have been voted 'Mag of the Month' or even 'Mag of the Year'; not only seeing, talking, & playing with/against luminaries as Simon, Tuna, BigEvil, Cougars20th; and not only will there be the finest pork ever to grace this spin blue marble , this side of the universe. But what else are you going to do in a weekend in August, spend time with the family?

by all means go if you can.

Im going to have to post this to Facebook. Doug gets creative when he's at work

There is more to come. That was off the top of my head. I wanted to be a little more than a "FAQ" but a little more personal.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Im going to have to post this to Facebook. Doug gets creative when he's at work

It takes quite a toll on him though.....

Sounds like a **** show
    Find the board and you can ban me for life