Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC jibba jabba

So he won, then he didn't....

Will he have to give the prize and bonus money back ?

He'll most likey be fined, stripped of the belt, get a suspension, some fighters are publicly stating that they belive DC should get all of Jones' purse

DC is a great athlete and role model human being, i genuinely felt bad for him and genuinely felt like Jon earned the belt back, him calling out brock etc. made the future of the UFC look good for fans, its kind of hard to speculate without having all the facts.... but if jones just straight up cheated, thats a loss for everyone including the fans
    Matthew 10:34

So what's everyone's picks for this weekend?
    I got
    DJ, Nunez, Dos Anjos, Latifi, Melendez, Mcmann, Cejudo
    I haven't seen much from the card below that so I'm happy to see 's what fighters are gonna surprise me

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    So what's everyone's picks for this weekend?
    I got
    DJ, Nunez, Dos Anjos, Latifi, Melendez, Mcmann, Cejudo
    I haven't seen much from the card below that so I'm happy to see 's what fighters are gonna surprise me
    nice call... good card and actual fights , i caught it just in the nick of time being in south florida

I was sad when I heard about Borg dropping out, I love watching DJ fight
    I see them trying to push this Oct 7th card with a Ferguson vs Lee as the main event, not too sure about that, guess they don't trust Khabib to not get injured

Also that MSG card is building up to be a stacked card, Im so ready to see GSP back in the ring but to have it be a title fight I'm kinda sad they didn't give him an introduction fight, the Garbrant vs Dillashaw fight is gonna be a good, and as for the JJ vs Rose, if JJ beats Rose she'll basically be the Mighty Mouse of the women's straw weight, and the undercard has some gems, Ion Cutelabra, Corey Anderson, Wonderboy, and Mickey Gall all should be good fights

And as for The Golovkin VS Alvarez, I think imma have to side with Golovkin the dudes a monster, if Alvarez gets the W, I'll truly be astonished

Name:  TitoCouture.com.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  69.9 KB <--- beat down gilbert, but it was really cheap... so credit to him for winning... but in an entertainment setting, i think maybe he should have kept it body and head... thats just cheap

I'm planning on attending UFC in Norfolk if anyone wants to meet up.

I got mike perry, and i really think Branch is going to get the win by decision... It would be cool to see Luke come back and win with a KO... but My money is on Perry and Branch

Luke really needs to work on his mic skills. Pretty fun event!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Luke really needs to work on his mic skills. Pretty fun event!!
    i would agree, some really good fights last night.... lol i think its pretty cool how unique he was on the mic in the octagon interview... makes him seem more down to earth, but we may be referring to different mic usages

We may be opposite... Idk, there is something weird about the GSP thing in general. I'm excited to watch, but the buildup has been pretty lackluster.

We may be opposite... Idk, there is something weird about the GSP thing in general. I'm excited to watch, but the buildup has been pretty lackluster.
    Probably his accent....

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Probably his accent....
    LOL... maybe its just my personality

Probably his accent....
    Probably his(GSP) whole "I drive and losing time" thing Oh and also claiming to see aliens too.... Kinda hard to promote someone who might have bad head trauma
    Last edited by alpha_q_up23; 09-22-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smallerfreeze View Post
    LOL... maybe its just my personality
    I never noticed your accent but do you see aliens ?

Probably his accent....
    Lol. I just don't really feel that excited for his return. I guess he did get his wish when it came to USADA busting everyone... I use to really enjoy watching championship fights. Not so much these past few years.

Btw, just got floor seats row C for the Norfolk fight in November. I'll make sure to wave to everyone on tv

That KO by Gokhan Saki was nasty

Btw, just got floor seats row C for the Norfolk fight in November. I'll make sure to wave to everyone on tv
    What ufc number will that be ?

I'll look for the big hair on the 3rd row on YouTube.

You might end up being famous.

I never noticed your accent but do you see aliens ?
    right after i posted that, it occurred to me that u were talking about GSP... lol i said F it and just let it ride tho

Im actually really excited for tony vs lee... im kind of torn, part of me wants Tony to shut lee down, but then (normally not my style) I would kind of like to see Lee just annihilate Tony, lee is too gutter mouthed IMHO... money on Tony though
    Werdum is going to make it look easy against Lewis, hes got 20Lbs less than lewis, im gonna say without a doubt, lewis gets gassed out and just gives up
    and in my opinion betting against DJ should be illegal, i dont think ray borg has a chance... but i think this will be DJ's toughest opponent and fight

That armbar that DJ got Borg with was phenomenal, and probably thee most beautifuly constructed submission I've seen in the last 5-10 years

That armbar that DJ got Borg with was phenomenal, and probably thee most beautifuly constructed submission I've seen in the last 5-10 years
    not kidding, i went to sleep after that fight thinking it was the main event... i woke up and realized i missed tony vs lee, sucks for lee, hopefully he comes back with a good win

Name:  nYrGxQE.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  66.2 KB

biggest fight card of the year... so stacked
    i got 100 on , Thompson, Joana, GSP, then if it stays standing cody, and if its a submission win i say TJ

My picks for the main event would be GSP, JJ, Garbrant, Wonderboy, and Hendricks cause he needs a W, for prelims, Duffy , Harris, OSP vs Anderson is gonna be one of those fights people sleep on, but I think OSP will take it and to round out I think Gall will take it.

Kinda sad I won't get to watch it

Kinda sad I won't get to watch it
    i didnt watch it on purpose... thats like a vhs classic card, still havnt looked to see who won thompson masvidal

I seen the highlights and good googly moogley, I'm so pissed I missed watching that card, so many great finishes, I'm actually happy that Rose won, I've had my eye on her to be a champ at some point but I will admit I'm saddend to see Queen JJ go out like that, but the MMA gods are ruthless sometimes

I really didnt want to pay money that would go in any way towards Bisping, but yeah i bought that card. Our local fighter Wonderboy was fighting, gotta watch! Pretty decent fight card. Best one I believe I've seen all year.

Any thoughts on this weekends fight?