Thread: Anyone know where these came from?

Anyone know where these came from?

I've had these aluminum panels for a Logic UMF frame for a while. They came on a Mag that I bought with the UMF frame on it.

I no longer have the UMF frame, and I'm thinking of selling these, but I'm just curious who made them!

I asked Luke (obviously), and he couldn't be completely positive about whether he had made them or not.

Anyone else have a pair? I'd really like to know!

Thanks.

Name:  g9WdHLig.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  32.6 KB

They look like a set that luke made for me for a UMF that I once owned. The UMF was ULE milled on the inside and I think the dovetail rail was removed from the bottom of the grip as well. The anno is dust clear, correct?

Yes, the anno is dust clear, and these did come off of a mag that I bought from you a few years ago!

I suppose I should have just asked you first, eh?

When you say that Luke made them for you, do you mean to imply that these were a "one-off" type deal?

Thanks for the reply. The mag is still shooting great, albeit in a slightly different form!

As far as I know, that's the only set.

Big you're parting ways with these I'd be interested

They have been sold as of yesterday. Thanks for the info and interest!

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to snag these! They'll round out my Logic collection nicely.

>>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag