Thread: Question

Question

I have been out for a while. I have a black Emag with black X valve and X tuned, with X mod and X mod programmer and a Hypermag with 20 bps board direct from Dennis at Centerflag with a modded warp feed.
    What are they worth? Also have a Deadly Wind carbon with freak insert barrels.

What size DW barrel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post a thread with pics in the "whats it worth" sub forum.

Awo702
    14 inch Deadly Wind barrel

Looking to sell this, or trade for non paintball stuff.

Pics help determine condition, which goes to cost. If it looks pristine, then it will fetch a higher price versus something that is covered in nicks and scratches. It also helps show incedentals like ASAs, triggers, feednecks, body. A ULE body is worth more than a SS powerfeed, or a SS stovepipe centerfeed bodies.

With that, as listed the Emag is $500?. Hypermag $200?

Hyperframes aren't as important or more so desirable. You also don't have listed what valve, what on/off, what body it has. All the parts help determine the price. The same goes with the Emag. Is it a standard emag frame, finger groove PTP lowers, ULE or even ULE'd lowers. What kind of battery pack does it have, the rail, how good is the charge on the battery, does it come with a charging base?

To get the best price for your stuff, all these plus more questions need to be answered.

Has ULE body, ULE rail (Recon I believe), tuned ULT by Roman at AGD, NDZ on/off, 1st gen carbon fibre grips, custom m/e switch from someone here on AO, Tuna blade, newer battery and charging block, and X mod programmer. The only real marks are on the battery pack.
    Also a 14 in carbon fibre DW freak barrel and Hybrid hopper. All in black