Alright so after having some previous issues with my mag all figured out finally, now I have a chopping issue which I don't necessarily think is gun related but more paint and field requirements causing the issues. Anyways I have an rt mag with lv10 bolt. My field that I play at has marballizer that you can buy there and use for 40 a case vs. 65 a case of their regular field paint if you have a byop membership which is 50 bucks a year so obviously for money issues I buy the marbs. It is very brittle compared to there regular field paint. Also there velocity max is 260 fps. So the only spring I can use on the lv10 and still meet velocity is the shortest bronze spring but it is too light to prevent chops when I bounce the trigger. I can't do any better in the hopper department as I have both a rotor and a spire 3. I get less chops when using the rotor but it will still occasionally happen. If I try putting the red spring, I have to turn the velocity to high before it will reliably cycle. I even have a red spring that I have trimmed somewhere between the bronze and a regular red and that still doesn't work. Also, and I am not sure if this is related but I find that my field strip screw tightness is quite finicky. Like it has to be finger tight and then backed off a little bit maybe half a turn. Any ideas on what to do