Thread: 30+ years of Paintball

30+ years of Paintball

What do you do with all the guns and gear?
    None of my friends kids play, no fields near me, last time I played I think was in 2009.
    If you were going to keep one marker for the wall or just in case, which one would you keep.

I have 2 more totes over the garage full of gear and even a HP compressor (use that for my air rifle now).

These are the markers I liked the most so I hung on to them.

Last edited by AJoe; 02-05-2018 at 10:05 PM.

The older spaceguns (angels, timmys, imps, etc.) have very little value in today's market. I've rately seen used ones go for more than $150-200 and that's in fairly pristine condition. So hang on to those if they have sentimental value, but otherwise, they're just taking up space, devaluing even more, and getting harder to find parts for.

You won't run out of parts and support for the cockers and mags anytime soon and can still find plenty of replacement parts for things like the E1 solenoid. The mags hold thier value better than cockers (except for rare/special edition bodies). So if you want to clear space, I'd ditch the cockers too, buy a few rebuild kits for your mags, and just hold onto those so you already have the kits when/if you decide to play.

Also go ahead and sell off your tanks if you can and only keep the best of your cocker-threaded barrels.

That's what I've been doing in the process of getting down to just what I want to keep/use for the opportunities I have.

Yeah, old electros aren't worth that much. That green-to-black fade X-Mag with original box and packaging however...$900-1200 depending how fast you want to move it. That thing is probably pristine with an "X-MAG" lasered valve so it'd be on the higher end. Hopefully the battery pack was removed while in storage because I hear they like to make a mess of things.

The PowerLyte Scepter kit has value to some so when/if you sell MCB would be a good place for it. Looks like a G-Force frame in the middle there...$250+ depending if it already has an internal pneu kit setup.

Keep the X-valved ULE on the right just in case. It's an ageless mech that that'll always be faster than you. It will only ever need a $25 o-ring rebuild kit and lubrication. And an in-hydro HPA tank. And maybe a .666 barrel if the paint trend continues.

Can't wait to see what else you have packed away. If you have a Deadlywind Karta body ya gotta let me know!
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Good eye on the G-Force still waiting for the internal LPR, I probably should give up on that.

No "X-MAG" on the valve just a X, still runs like a champ, took apart the valve, new O-rings, tuned the level 10 etc.. put 3 pods of re-balls through it didn't miss a beat. It was my tournament gun for years. I had 2 at one time, you have to have a backup.

Wow that set of xmags looks great. Nice collection sir.

Is that a Valhalla ?

Yes sir!

geez.. this makes me want to pull all my stuff out just to stare at.... and think of all the $$$ sitting there in front of me

and how it has all held up better then my body o.0
    Virus, King of the Basement Trollz has spoken

30+ years of Paintball

Interested in selling the Xvalve ULE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you do decide to sell the automag stuff ever, talk to me ill buy it.

That’s a slick double marker case! That baby is like hauling around so major loot with 2 badass Xmags in there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if you're selling the excal/Viking and the race autococker.