Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RKM 3D Designs

Sir,
    Looking for a battery for my Emag. I just have the pack with no battery. Would need a complete unit with the top, newbie to the Emags. Just shoot me a price and I will PayPal it to you. It's been a wall hanger for too long. I appreciate your time. Anthony

Yeah for sure. I have batteries shoot me a pm.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Products i offer for sale:http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...RKM-3D-Designs Im building Emags now

Quote Originally Posted by Antman92LX View Post
    Sir,
    Looking for a battery for my Emag. I just have the pack with no battery. Would need a complete unit with the top, newbie to the Emags. Just shoot me a price and I will PayPal it to you. It's been a wall hanger for too long. I appreciate your time. Anthony
    May want to make sure you don't store an Emag with the battery in it either. I know a few Maggers have gotten burned by the battery going bad and leaking, causing some rough damage to the anno/battery housing.
    RAWR
    Dallara Den <---- Jurassic Goo!

Yeah basically what happened on this on I found. Having it rebuilt and need a battery to check electronics. Thank you for the advice. Thank you Anthony

batteries restocked and ready to go.

What are my options for emag chargers besides buying one used? If I have the top from an old dead stock battery do I not need yours?

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesTZ View Post
    What are my options for emag chargers besides buying one used? If I have the top from an old dead stock battery do I not need yours?
    pm'd, a bit confused on what you mean.