Thread: The always growing collection

The always growing collection

Last edited by Ff33gfd; 08-27-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Mine

Last edited by Ff33gfd; 08-27-2019 at 08:53 PM.

More
    BOSTON PAINTBALL (BP) TWISTER LV1

BP TWISTER CS1

BP TWISTER COCKER

INCEPTION DESIGN RIPPER COCKER

STAINED WORKS CUSTOM FULL BODY COCKER

DC2 PURPLE ACID WASH COCKER
    Last edited by Ff33gfd; 04-13-2019 at 11:08 PM.

These finish current collection.
    ANGEL SB

PL ECA Angel A4 Fly

ARSENAL G7 ANGEL

ANGEL G7 FLY

CCM J2 2017 RUN
    Last edited by Ff33gfd; 04-14-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Nice. So yours is the red rubbed Ripper - that's the perfect ano treatment for it. Is the green-black dust fade XM a factory ano? Didn't think dust anos were a thing in the early oughts.

Is that Deflator the one from France that had a Purple X? The Blue X'd and highlighted Micro is nicely done. Two Phoenixes but one on a Slimline and its rail on the Chord. How's the Slimline look on the Chord? I always thought Armadas and RPG Waves look finest.

That Kartas gotta go though - to me! What's next on your acquisition list - maybe a classic RT with Z-/Y-Grip?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

How you doing Sir. Yes the red rub is definitely the pride of my mags. The green/black is a factory dust color. Yes that is the armada from France. The guy who initially bought beat me by 1 day. Thankfully I was able to buy from him but yes he kept the purple valve. Yes I love the look of the chord body on the Phoenix rail and the Phoenix body on the slimline which is at caustic right now getting a fresh gloss black anno.
    Haha about the karta. I feel so very fortunate to have that as part of my collection being as they don't come up very often. There are more mag plans already in the works plus other project builds that I will post pics of as there completed. Tomorrow 15 more current markers will be added to my armory pics.
    Nothing against those that enjoy the classics or the z/y grip builds, but those are not for me.

One mag changed. 1 more mag added.

mind putting titles on the pics?
    There are a few of those cocker bodies I'm not familiar with.

Wbat, you have a twister, then an ID ripper, then something i have never seen before, then karni and followed by a dye cocker. Thr next is a A1 (maimi rage? Or something), thsn another A1, then a Cobra G7 (i believe) and CCM J2L or something. These weren't hard, but just need clarification on a few.

As requested by 2 users. Names have been posted. Thanks for the input.

The forever family collection is being updated. Stay tuned.

My complete forever collection is now updated. Thanks for looking. Currently in process of building up my next mag which is a red IT body build.

Quote Originally Posted by Ff33gfd View Post
    My complete forever collection is now updated. Thanks for looking. Currently in process of building up my next mag which is a red IT body build.
    Lovely collection!! Can’t wait to see the new builds. I’ve been meaning to post a few of mine. With a new baby it has been a challenge. I really need to work on my thread again.

Hey bunny, thanks for the kind words. I will definitely post up the fresh pics once the new additions are done. Also I hope you get your collection posted. There is no doubt your always bringing straight fire.

Holly motherload!! That DC2 is riptastic