Another Finished Project

Name:  auto3.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  auto2.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  162.0 KB

Very Nice Work!!!

That's nice. I really like the little red accents. Those match up nicely. At least until you need to use a different Freak insert.

I love the rail too. That's one of Luke's rails, isn't it? I never noticed before how the slanted/curved part on the bottom lines up perfectly with the frame.

Thank u sir! yeah, i thought the same thing when I put it together, “man, hope it looks this sharp with the orange or purple insert” haha

And yeup, thats just a Lukes Teth Rail, bought it right out of the AGD store. And ur right, the lines with the rail and frame do match up pretty well, I didnt really even notice until now...nice...

This is probably my favorite build since my old a pariah/chimera mag back in 05’ when Rogue was making them. Im in love this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter View Post
    That's nice. I really like the little red accents. Those match up nicely. At least until you need to use a different Freak insert.

I love the rail too. That's one of Luke's rails, isn't it? I never noticed before how the slanted/curved part on the bottom lines up perfectly with the frame.

Looks great , except for the grips .....

They aint right

they're one of my favorite parts! haha Until they inevitably start to yellow, then I'll probably just throw on some black Hogues or nice CCM panels (if they ever get in stock).

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Looks great , except for the grips .....

They aint right