Thread: Couple o' RT Classic's I added this week!

Couple o' RT Classic's I added this week!

Nothing too fancy, but I'd been without my favorite Automag model, the RT Classic, for a couple years. Between ebay and pbnation I managed to snag a couple of black beauties and they both came in this week, along with a cool AGD hat from here! Both have very little wear on them at all, not bad for 20+ year old guns. One RT is my personal Automag unicorn, a black 'Euro-feed' body RT! The other standard powerfeed one had to be soaked in warm soapy water and thoroughly scrubbed for a couple hours till she was spotless from all the hardened paint gunk. Have some small parts and fittings to get for both of them before they hit the field, but I'm looking forward to running in the woods with them.
    Name:  Black RT Duo.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  399.9 KB

+1

Good looking pair of RTs you got. Took me a minute to realize what was wrong with the one on the left - no hardline! I gave up trying to find a Teflon Euro RT body - exercising the Cerakote option now.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Yeah, I'll try an snag an original RT hardline eventually, or maybe just run an airline to the rear and down to an on/off. I think the hardline's are a really unique feature though, not sure why someone would remove them on a old school gun like the RT.