Thread: 2 mags (RT and minimag) and a Phantom...

2 mags (RT and minimag) and a Phantom...

Got a kid on the way and no time to play as it is... so I’m thinking about building one more mag project as piece to hold onto and then selling the rest of my guns and spare gear. I’ve been out of it so long now, other than the minimag I’m not really sure what they’re worth.

RT Classic is probably the cleanest I ever seen. Cosmetically, probably 9.8/10. Although like most RTs it gets finicky with leaks at the banjo bolt if it’s not torqued correctly. I actually already have a guy interested in the RT, I just don’t know a fair price to ask.

Minimag is pretty clean, probably an 8.5/10 and functions flawlessly. Has an expansion chamber, but other than that it’s all factory configuration.

Phantom is a hard one for me to put up on the block. It’s a Duckslide actually built by mike at CCI with all original a factory anodize. It was not a project gun pieced together. Has three configurations 6” barrel Micro dropout valve, 14” VSC with T-Stock and freak bored barrel, and also can run a matching 13ci tank. Condition is about 8.8+/10.

The karta tunamaxx has gone back to its previous owner...

I got lots more pics, but you get the idea.

Last edited by Pneumagger; 09-20-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Minimag: without a Level 10 bolt $150-175 seems to be the average

RT Classic: people commonly list them at $350 (or $700+ on eBay) but seem to sell much quicker at $250

Karta Tunamag (): probably $1000ish; there's been a RWB trifade Karta Emag with blue Tuna Emax on FB at $1400 for several months now just sitting; a CnC fade X-Mag was listed at $1100 obo here recently which sold

Duckslide Phantom: I've never owned one or really looked at them (been happy with my Tippmann SL-68's, ASP pumped Model 98 and PumpMag) but I recognize "Duckslide" and done by Mike himself...double a normal Phantom?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

We humble few probably could not give you a good assessment on the Duckslide. I know they are expensive AF though. Hit up MCB for that one if you want to get the most accurate value and purchase.

That Karta Tunamax is insanely clean. I have seen ppl offer 300+ for just an Emax Valve. Karta body and rail, probably 7 or 800 for sure (good to see a matching set.) CNC Battery packs have sold in the 100 to 150 range and are pretty sought after. I'd say this Karta Tunamax is like 1300-1400 easy.

oooh my old tunamaxx,
    im interested in getting it back. i shot you a pm,
    if you end up wanting to sell hit me up

That duck slide could go for $1200+. They’re hard to find.