Thread: Did Longbows always come with qloader or was it optional?

Did Longbows always come with qloader or was it optional?

Howdy - I have a full longbow setup here including qloader rig.

I am NOT a fan of qloaders and would love for that stuff to go away.... but if Qloader was part of the LONGBOW system along with the longfeed tubes... part of me doesn't want to split up something that is already super hard to find "all together"

Anyone know definitively if qloader was an option or, always included?

I don't think it was. All the ads or photos I ever saw for the longbow only had the magazine tubes on the marker

Google search only shows user photos with a q loader. Unless it was sold as a option that they never took photos of I'd guess no

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

The Q-Bow was an add-on adapter to allow the use of Qloader pods ($35 in 2006):

Description
    (For use with the Special Ops Longbow Sniper gun)

The Q-Bow Adapter Kit gives your Longbow the capacity to accept the high performance 100-round q-loader™ helical feed system. (The q-loader hopper system is available separately through our online store.)
    Because the q-loader hopper system feeds your Longbow’s horizontal breech from below the barrel, the top of the marker remains completely unobstructed so you can quickly and easily aim.
    NOTE: This is an adapter kit only, and does not include the q-loader hopper system.

Walker
    O.F.P.P.A. - OLD FARTS PAINTBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
    When you wrap-up the day with beer and Bengay.

^ boom, there it is thank you. Qloader probably going away.