Thread: Stock (?) E-Mag and PTP Micromag

Stock (?) E-Mag and PTP Micromag

I bought a lot of paintball gear and included in it are an Emag and a PTP Micromag. I don't have good pics of them yet, and don't have them in hand to confirm operating condition, but assuming they're both in good working and cosmetic order, what would they be worth? Pictures of similar markers for reference:

High-Rise centerfeed Emag:

PTP Micromag (Don't know the generation exactly but I think it's a later batch):

Props! Those are both really fresh and clean looking!

Edit: Ahhh reread.. Yeah you'd have to get updated pics. For both those markers, condition is gonna be a factor for sure.

Well the markers have been stored by a player who's been out of the sport for a few years so I think they'll be in good shape. This is part of the pile I'm working from:

I'm going to reassemble the Emag back to stock and the Micromag with an X-Valve and Lv10, and possibly one more ugly parts bin mag, but they look like they're in good shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
    Well the markers have been stored by a player who's been out of the sport for a few years so I think they'll be in good shape. This is part of the pile I'm working from:

I'm going to reassemble the Emag back to stock and the Micromag with an X-Valve and Lv10, and possibly one more ugly parts bin mag, but they look like they're in good shape.
    Should get a pretty penny for that extra CNC Emag Battery pack too! Looks like you are about to have a lot of fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    Should get a pretty penny for that extra CNC Emag Battery pack too! Looks like you are about to have a lot of fun!!
    Oh really? Well that's relevant to my interests.

You actually got three Mags there and an X-valve!

1. E-Mag: polished centerfeed body, Emag rail with sight rail, black Emag lowers (on the Micromag) with smooth battery pack cover, and Emag valve (should have Level 10 bolt); but does it have a charger, is the battery any good, what programming does it have, and no RT tulip tip barrel?; worth $400+

2. PTP Micromag: a square back and bolt-on detent makes it a gen 2; the short hex-nut barrel, black single trigger frame and foregrip beneath the Phantom pistol grip are the correct matching components; if one of the stainless steel classic valves have "68Micromag" lasered on it it too belongs; worth $250+ (the Micromag foregrip is a nice bonus here)

3. Camo Automag: the home spray painted camo powerfeed right/hopper-left body, rail, PowerLyte GripStyx single trigger frame and VASA+expansion chamber (under the Emag valve) go together; a "68Automag A.I.R./Classic" valve would match up or whichever has camo paint overspray on it; again no TwistLock barrel to be seen; worth $75-125

BONUS!

4. CnC Xmag battery pack cover: wavy-milled black one towards bottom left of the Phantom table; worth $100+

5. X valve: black one in the Micromag/Emag with full Level 10 bolt kit; worth an easy $200

6. Air America Intimidator: under the Micro/Emag; classic barrel loudner that brings startled looks or knowing smiles; uncommon old school goodness worth $50+
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Well I was going to keep the Air America for myself, but, damn, I had no idea how much the whole pile was worth. For what I paid for it I was basically expecting to sell everything but the ATS stuff and a couple bits to break even, assuming everything works.

Assuming the worst and the battery is dead on that Emag, is it still worth anything? Or are batteries impossible to find now?

Emag still has value. 50 body, 50 rail, 125-150 valve, 150+ lowers. I easily sold gold Micro Emag lowers for 225 last year (battery had some juice but no charger). Knownothingmags has batteries available and is in the Dealers sun-forum.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

i can't see any pics.

If you want to part with that cnc battery pack shoot me a message and let's see if we can work something out

The Emag pack is definitely up for grabs, I'll let you know when I have it in hand.

I'm interested in the micromag, exactly how it sits with the emag lowers and x valve. PM me

Name:  how much.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  45.7 KB

Is this a red dot site? If so how much?

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    Name:  how much.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  45.7 KB

Is this a red dot site? If so how much?
    I've got a mini holographic red dot available.
    https://www.cabelas.com/product/hunt...6.uts?slotId=1