Thread: Golden Micro EMAG

Golden Micro EMAG

Hey guys, was last here in 2009, kinda got side tracked by life... Was a fairly active member of AO 15ish years ago. My wife has given me the directive to clean up my 'paintball ****' before we move this Summer. I only play maybe once a year or so now and always with people from the hospital that don't have their own gear, so I haven't been keeping any markers really ready. I offloaded my mech mags locally, but I figured that I should put this up here on AO and on PBN since there may be someone out there that can appreciate it more. My memory is quite hazy. I acquired this in about 2010. It was my primary marker for 2 years of medium use. Previous owner (if memory from a decade ago serves me right) was the first owner and only used sparingly. I last put paint through it 4-5 years ago and dry fired it a few years after that.

My old feedback thread is here: https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...Paint-feedback

I looked around a little bit and would price it at about $800 shipped. Will hear offers, but really not in a hurry to sell since I have a while.

PS. If there is a more current paintball site to sell Automags at, wouldn't mind someone pointing me in that direction to get more exposure for this.

PPS. I still rock my AO Jersey from time to time. Now in the Houston area. If you see me, say 'hi'!
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-11-2019 at 08:38 PM.

That's a good looking eMicro and the price is within reason (I'd say high but an Alien eMicro went pretty high on eBay last week. I'd only knock it for not having the proper "eMag Micro2000" valve, and of course the electronics and seals are in an unknown state.

Are those current photos? Emag batteries have a habit of leaking if left too long and thus destroying ano & aluminum.

I always like to give AO first dibs even though users are down, then take it to one of the 4 AGD/Mag Facebook groups where things move pretty quickly.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    That's a good looking eMicro and the price is within reason (I'd say high but an Alien eMicro went pretty high on eBay last week. I'd only knock it for not having the proper "eMag Micro2000" valve, and of course the electronics and seals are in an unknown state.

Are those current photos? Emag batteries have a habit of leaking if left too long and thus destroying ano & aluminum.

I always like to give AO first dibs even though users are down, then take it to one of the 4 AGD/Mag Facebook groups where things move pretty quickly.
    Ya, I saw that Alien eMicro last week for $1,085!?!?! I took those photos/video this evening. The electronics work and the battery charges, but obviously do have wear on them. I'm sure that the LVL 10 valve needs a re-build/ o-ring update given how long it has been. I'll scrounge around for my o-ring kits and whatnot since this is the last mag in my possession

Get that STUPID silver ring off of that yellow pin before it does any MORE damage to the anno!
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Beautiful Mag! If you have trouble selling here the next place I would go is the Facebook groups, although this is pretty fairly priced. I'd be surprised of it doesn't go soon. Wish I had the funds for it.

Marker spoken for within 3 hours and finalized within a day and shipped the next! SOLD