Thread: Angel vertical sleeper pneumag frame SOLD

Angel vertical sleeper pneumag frame SOLD

I've got another pneumag frame to sell. This is built from an Angel vert frame, a CP mini ASA, a WGP LPR, a MAC-33 solenoid valve, and a custom piston. It has a magnetic trigger return, a working safety, and a few trigger adjustment screws. This is pretty much bolt-on ready. All you need to do is remove your trigger arm, bolt on the frame, and go shooting. You can even use the adjustment screws to make the trigger pull nearly non-existent. You'll lose the functionality of the safety that way, but you can still use the on/off ASA as your safety instead.

Name:  image 2.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  41.3 KB

$250 shipped for the frame and mounting hardware. No marker included. SOLD

Cosmetics is a little rough on this one. The frame has some scratches, and I had to drill into the top of the frame to install the spring-and-ball mechanism for the safety. And I had to mill a rail into the bottom of the frame to mount the ASA. Also, this won't work on ALL mags. You need a long RT-length rail. Otherwise you'll have to file off the front of the frame. I can mill it off for you instead, but you'll still be left with some raw exposed metal.

One last thing. The ASA doesn't pop out the back very far. If you have one of those tanks with a really short reg (like a Guerrilla tank), the gauge will bump against the back of the frame and you won't be able to screw in the tank the whole way. Found that out the hard way. So you're better off with a Ninja tank or one of the other normal length regs.

If you're interested, please post up any questions you've got.

Name:  IMG_8498.JPG
Views: 400
Size:  186.0 KB

Name:  backside.JPG
Views: 367
Size:  155.4 KB

Name:  image5.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  65.1 KB

Name:  image4.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  image1.JPG
Views: 359
Size:  72.8 KB
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-08-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Shooting video:

Pm on the way
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Easy transaction, made a sweet video to educate me. this is what the frame has now become.... this pic showed it off the best of all the ones I had due to the lighting so sorry for the dusty scale. 2lb 4oz in case you're wondering.

I love that angel feedneck. It really completes the look.