Thread: Z mag on E-bay...

Z mag on E-bay...

He posts his colorful 'Mags frequently in the AGD FB groups (the white door and wood floor is a dead giveaway). The asking price for that marker is downright bonkers though.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

his ebay seller name is his name as one word. and yes he puts everything on FB. does some really nice looking work.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    He posts his colorful 'Mags frequently in the AGD FB groups (the white door and wood floor is a dead giveaway). The asking price for that marker is downright bonkers though.
    Frequently is an understatement. lol

Yeah that’s Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Yeh... almost double what I had estimated. Hey but if he can get it, more power to him.

Quote Originally Posted by walking stick View Post
    .... The asking price for that marker is downright bonkers though.
    ^^ q f t ^^
    ......You know you want one!!

It used to bother me to see such high asking prices for a lot of buy-it-now markers on eBay (that $1400 IR3 was really insulting), but I'm beginning to wonder if it's not a bad idea to post all of your markers up, whether you're interested in selling or not. Because let's face it, if someone's willing to give you $1400 for a $300 marker, you're going to take it. Essentially it's adding liquidity/supply to the market, even if it's absurdly priced. Then once you actually want to sell, just reduce the valuation to something more reasonable.

The downside is if someone does actually buy in to your ridiculously priced posting, you have to be prepared to immediately clean, box up, and ship away your prized possession.

Look at how many ridiculously high priced autocockers are out there, almost no end to them but I don’t see people *****ing about that but if an Automag gets in the $1,000 territory dear god the seller must be nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That shorty CP gas thru though! Super hard to find

He does have make a offer on it so if someone wants to offer less they can I guess.... Yeah $1100 is a little much IMO

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
    Look at how many ridiculously high priced autocockers are out there, almost no end to them but I don’t see people *****ing about that but if an Automag gets in the $1,000 territory dear god the seller must be nuts
    True, but alot of those cockers were in that rarefied price territory already when they were NEW. Alot of us remember when AGD sold off those colored part sets for cheap, and when you couldn't give away a Benchmark single trigger frame. Now, it seems you slap that stuff on a polished Minimag body and say $700 please".

Chris B/S/T's alot of guns and his guns are premium condition. I've done business with Chris for along time. Sometimes his prices are high but he is searching for market value. Ultimately guns he sells are negotiated at market price.
    He is performing a much needed service to the Automag community by offering premium builds and keeping value's high. He does routinely have rare parts and colored sets hard to come by...
    He operates very intelligently.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Chris B/S/T's alot of guns and his guns are premium condition. I've done business with Chris for along time. Sometimes his prices are high but he is searching for market value. Ultimately guns he sells are negotiated at market price.
    He is performing a much needed service to the Automag community by offering premium builds and keeping value's high. He does routinely have rare parts and colored sets hard to come by...
    He operates very intelligently.
    Sandman, you sir are my hero.

Well said guys... I was just wondering who was behind the mag as it looks awesome. Keeping mag prices level is one of the best parts of owning one. If I went and bought a new DM or something, I would lose my investment in a year or two... With a mag, I'm really not losing much.