Thread: Classic powerfeed mag on ebay with auto response frame (no internals/linkage)

Classic powerfeed mag on ebay with auto response frame (no internals/linkage)

Hey guys... saw this... thought the frame looked suspicious... had the guy send me pics of the frame with out panels... it is an auto response... without internals/linkage:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-AGD-...53.m1438.l2649

Good deal... since I have a couple of recently-acquired ones I won't be bidding... but wanted to share it.

If you have a linkage... and no frame... this is good... lol.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Mondoatx View Post
    Hey guys... saw this... thought the frame looked suspicious... had the guy send me pics of the frame with out panels... it is an auto response... without internals/linkage:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-AGD-...53.m1438.l2649

Good deal... since I have a couple of recently-acquired ones I won't be bidding... but wanted to share it.

If you have a linkage... and no frame... this is good... lol.

M
    The trigger guard is cut off...making it worthless.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    The trigger guard is cut off...making it worthless.
    To me that would be a matter of opinion... I have a cut one... and an intact one... I like the cut one because it allows for the double trigger shoe... which provides more leverage. To me this is helpful as the pull of the auto response is long and stiff (that's what she said lol).

I guess it depends on if you value the unmodified version... or if you value functionality more.

M

Yeah i saw it too and actually had bought a frame like this one missed the other one cause it was attached to a really run down RT the guy wanted 279 or 299 for it had to laugh but if any one has internals looking to buy thanks