Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Carbon Fiber XULE, Aluminum MM & RT Front ULE, Classic RT ULE Body Pre-order

Got mine.

I had XMT do a very small run of 6 bodies for myself and a few friends.

These were made with a carbon I supplied to him. I like to call it "Camo" Carbon Fiber.
    These ate 3-4 times the end mills than a normal twill carbon body eats. I was told never again with this materiel.

One of the RT ones included all the various tips available except the exile style.

Thank you XMT for bringing these to fruition.
    Quote Originally Posted by dano_____ View Post
    I keep forgetting to not feed my mags after midnight so they seem to multiply regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Got mine.

These were made with a carbon I supplied to him. I like to call it "Camo" Carbon Fiber.
    These ate 3-4 times the end mills than a normal twill carbon body eats. I was told never again with this materiel.

One of the RT ones included all the various tips available except the exile style.

Those bodies turned out awesome. They were very expensive to make and a real pain in the ass to deburr.
    Never Again!!! LMAO

Neato

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th View Post
    Got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Those bodies turned out awesome. They were very expensive to make and a real pain in the ass to deburr.
    Never Again!!! LMAO
    Could you imagine if the fiber pattern cougar used for his fiber body was the one that XMT offered. I could so imagine XMT cursing a storm because of the material

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Not yet unfortunately, I'm told I'll have collet this week. It was on backorder. I'll knock those out on Saturday.
    Thanks for the update! Can't wait until i get mine

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam V View Post
    Could you imagine if the fiber pattern cougar used for his fiber body was the one that XMT offered. I could so imagine XMT cursing a storm because of the material

Oh believe me I did making them for him.lmao
    It's all good

Hi Jay, just picked up the update on Facebook regards the CF bodies being ready to ship

I'll message you for a total price including shipping to UK before sending payment

Thanks

Gary

Funds sent today for my carbon body! Thanks for the production of quality parts!!!

Guys,
    I got the flu or some kind of cold again. I've been in bed since Tuesday. 3rd time I've been sick this winter.
    I'll get parts shipped when I'm on my feet again.
    Very sorry for the delay.

Money sent for my bodies.

Guys,
    I got the flu or some kind of cold again. I've been in bed since Tuesday. 3rd time I've been sick this winter.
    That's cool XMT, thanks for the update. Hope you get well soon.

Got mine today, very nice! Thank you for the work you did with these bodies, even disregarding the cool designs and carbon fiber, ULE bodies are coming in short supply lately so this saved me. I'll get a pic up someday, whenever my build is finished!

Guys,
    Thats a No Bueno! I Study Naturopathic medicine & Trad Chinese Medicine if you want help I can help you, your immuno-compromised & that can be fixed with a couple potent supplements. Let me know

Paid in full

Are RT style bodies supposed to have a flat cut at the front tip bottom? A guy brought it up on the FB page so just wanted some clarification. He was under the impression the angle was supposed to remain constant.
    Last edited by AirAssault; Yesterday at 04:00 PM.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by AirAssault View Post
    Are RT style bodies supposed to have a flat cut at the front tip bottom? A guy brought it up on the FB page so just wanted some clarification. He was under the impression the angle was supposed to remain constant.
    yes a very small flat. Thats what the RT Classics shipped with. this helped to make it not be super sharp in that area.
    doesn't really matter. either way.
    Last edited by Xmagterror; Yesterday at 06:29 PM.

PAGING: mh53eplt
    Your body has been boxed and sitting here for several weeks waiting for your address. I PMd you but never head back

Paging: Michael Reitano

you paypaled me 267 on Jan 9th but didnt provide any info with the payment. I need your AO Name, What you ordered and your address to process your order.

Update: working on getting the rest of these bodies shipped out. I will be doing odd ball bodies this weekend.
    ill knock out the excile tips and have those done tomorrow so we can ship those off.

I have carbon fiber bodies with ule tip instock and ready to ship. Price is $255+12 for shipping..... the carbon bodies are almost sold out. if you want one now is the time to get one. who knows when this will happen again (took 5 years for this run.LOL)
    Last edited by Xmagterror; Yesterday at 08:37 PM.

Works for me

Update: working on getting the rest of these bodies shipped out. I will be doing odd ball bodies this weekend.
    ill knock out the excile tips and have those done tomorrow so we can ship those off.

I have carbon fiber bodies with ule tip instock and ready to ship. Price is $255+12 for shipping..... the carbon bodies are almost sold out. if you want one now is the time to get one. who knows when this will happen again (took 5 years for this run.LOL)
    Woohooo!