Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Results 571 to 589 of 589

Thread: Carbon Fiber XULE, Aluminum MM & RT Front ULE, Classic RT ULE Body Pre-order

  1. #571
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    5
    I sent you my address via hotmail @Xmagterror

  2. #572
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    I can refund you for the barrel.
    Okay. Payment was from mproberts0@aol.com


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #573
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9
    Did you get my payment?

  4. #574
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SD CA
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmagterror View Post
    Aluminum bodies are being shipped today and tomorrow for everyone that paid.
    Checking in. Payment sent Monday.
    Thanks

  5. #575
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Mt. Pleasant, SC
    Posts
    2,430
    MOTM14
    Got mine, thank you.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #576
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL, USA
    Posts
    266
    Sorry for the delay XMT money has been sent for classic rt and ule rt body.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  7. #577
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    101
    What’s going on with the breeches for the carbon bodies?

  8. #578
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jeet yet ?
    Posts
    7,676
    Got mine.

    Lot cleaner than the last one I got from him.

    Should be a bit less to get anodized.

    Looks like the washer and spring clip are already in the bodies.

    Need to find that removal thread again, or was it a video....


    "Political correctness is fascism disguised as politeness"

  9. #579
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Got mine.

    Lot cleaner than the last one I got from him.

    Should be a bit less to get anodized.

    Looks like the washer and spring clip are already in the bodies.

    Need to find that removal thread again, or was it a video....


    Insert a dental pic thru bottom of the sear slot
    To remove the c-clip that holds the washer in

    Please post pics of your bodies on the guns.

  10. #580
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    80
    Name:  Minimag.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  135.9 KB

    This is what mine currently looks like.

  11. #581
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,123
    I'm standing by for updates on the CF bodies and barrels, but I'm happy to pay anytime. Just let me know.

    My order consolidated:
    CF XULE body - AM - Sanded
    ULE Al body - MM
    ULE Al body - MM
    ULE Al body - AM Front (special)
    Classic RT Al body

    AGD RT Barrel - A/C Threaded + Freak Bored
    AGD RT Barrel - A/C Threaded + Freak Bored (originally jbtamu1011ís)

  12. #582
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    31
    Hey XMT Iíll have payment coming soon for my rt ule body. Had to pay some hefty vet bills this week but just came back to check for paypal 👍 cant wait

  13. #583
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Fredericksburg
    Posts
    18
    Money sent on the Minimag body! Thanks XMT!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #584
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    detroit, Michigan
    Posts
    253
    Body received. Trying to find a rail then anno.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  15. #585
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Fredericksburg
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by magman313 View Post
    Body received. Trying to find a rail then anno.
    Wow-really nice finish!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #586
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll View Post
    I'm standing by for updates on the CF bodies and barrels, but I'm happy to pay anytime. Just let me know.

    My order consolidated:
    CF XULE body - AM - Sanded
    ULE Al body - MM
    ULE Al body - MM
    ULE Al body - AM Front (special)
    Classic RT Al body

    AGD RT Barrel - A/C Threaded + Freak Bored
    AGD RT Barrel - A/C Threaded + Freak Bored (originally jbtamu1011’s)
    Hey xyxyll, thanks for remembering that about the barrel.

  17. #587
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    North Cape May, NJ
    Posts
    676
    Payment sent for MM body. Can’t wait to get this body. Thanks XMT

    Mike

  18. #588
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by magman313 View Post
    Body received. Trying to find a rail then anno.
    I nabbed Luke's Teth for mine and it looks fantastic. Can't recommend @luke enough. Had zero issues with the rail, and absolutely love the little enhancements he's made to his products.

    I haven't held a rail that's lighter, it looks incredible and feels well engineered. Little details like the set screws for the sear pin speak volumes for how much thought went into the product.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  19. #589
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Oak Lawn, IL, USA
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroktA View Post
    I nabbed Luke's Teth for mine and it looks fantastic. Can't recommend @luke enough. Had zero issues with the rail, and absolutely love the little enhancements he's made to his products.

    I haven't held a rail that's lighter, it looks incredible and feels well engineered. Little details like the set screws for the sear pin speak volumes for how much thought went into the product.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Once XMTs carbon fiber bodies are done, the next thing I'm looking forward to is Luke's next body design. I really liked his armada design that he re-released not too long ago, but I'm looking forward to his next one. Also, curious to see what the next thing XMT is releasing.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •