Thread: Red EMAG Missouri on CL with warp

Red EMAG Missouri on CL with warp

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/spo/6876993331.html
    NOT MINE just listing, says cash only so be considerate if contacting

If anyone takes this, I have the brand new red barrel to match it. Great deal on this emag
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

If I didn't have so many mag building I'm trying to do, I would so be on this. But I'll have to add an emag to my collection at a later date.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I emailed him so we will see.

if i had a guy in missouri to go get it for me id buy this quik

Nice e-mag! I always wanted to collect the original colors. Hopefully an AOer can snag this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Nice e-mag! I always wanted to collect the original colors. Hopefully an AOer can snag this one!
    allright Bunny now you need to post up a list of all the factory colors so i know what else i need.

Was anyone able to grab this?
    I tried, said PayPal was ok and he was considering shipping it, got a price and was apparently ready to send it out if I sent a check (red flag), when I asked about how he said PayPal was ok, he said he got a few local offers for $400 so redefined not to ship

cseyms--you got farther than i did. i talked to him twice then nothing.

Picked this up today. Was an older guy that was leary of the"over the internet money" thing. Took me over a week thru Emails to get him to set up a date to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Porch View Post
    Picked this up today. Was an older guy that was leary of the"over the internet money" thing. Took me over a week thru Emails to get him to set up a date to pick it up.
    I would understand if this was as at a time before PayPal. But since we have that, it's a relatively straight forward process. Payment from one acct. to another, nothing too complex about it. But be that as it may, glad to see someone in the community snatched it up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Victor was the mans name and he was in his 60s so saying we have PayPal means nothing to him lol.

If you want to resell it let me know

Nice pick up! Make sure you grab that matching barrel from Tuna. By any chance, could you let me know the valve number. I always wanted to see how low the color e-mags went down to.

Hope to see some pictures of the pickup.

Welcome to AO btw.

I'll post some pics of it when I get off work tonight. It came with the matching stock barrel and A LOT of other items. (A laundry basket and a gear bag full.)

And Thank You for the welcome, I've lurked for 15+ years lol

I'll post some pics of it when I get off work tonight. It came with the matching stock barrel and A LOT of other items. (A laundry basket and a gear bag full.)

And Thank You for the welcome, I've lurked for 15+ years lol
    If it needs any work just let me know. We have most everything for those.