Thread: Selling 3 Mags

Selling 3 Mags

I have an E-Mag (x valve/LVL10/ule main body)
    Z-Frame (retro valve/ level 10 /ule mainbody)
    Automag RT with an intellifeed grip
    All are in excellent condition though the RT needs a new detent and o-rings for the original barrel. Looking for what these would realistically would be worth. Did have some email correspondence with Tim about a year ago but never pursued selling them.

Name:  i1O4Z0g.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  97.9 KB
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-01-2019 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Edited and Attached Pics

Obviously everything will vary depending on condition, quality of pictures, your past selling feedback, etc.

There's a similar emag on the fb group up for sale for $650 + shipping that has a ule-milled rail, new battery, and a clamping feedneck, though it's been up there a week already. Not sure if that's high. Is your rail ULE-milled?

Not sure what OG z-frames are goin for. I could see that mag being $300-$550 depending on z-frame value. Helps that the Retro Valve is lvl 10.

Automag RT Classics go for $225-300 depending on condition and whether it has level 10 or not. Is it powerfeed hopper right or left? If it's euro feed, it's worth a little bit more and you should PM me right away.

Show us some pics bro!.................please................really. ...please

Dumb question, but how do I post pics here

you can directly attach them if you hit the picture button when creating your message to upload. Or you can use a third party site and post [ img ] links or just direct links.

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    you can directly attach them if you hit the picture button when creating your message to upload. Or you can use a third party site and post [ img ] links or just direct links.
    http://imgur.com/a/Pyt3q30

Clean! Love it.

Wow! I love the refined elegance you built into those beasts!

pm sent,regarding the emag

Sorry DTConov, I know we started chatting a bit about your guns some time ago. I wish I could help out more. All the guns are super nice and difficult to put a solid price on. They are unique and in rare good condition. Definitely keep your guns at the higher price point. The emag at the lowest is $550, I think yours would get a bit more. Lowers will sell for $250 alone plus X-valve $200 and ULE body $100. That's $550 right there. A Classic RT in great condition can be worth $275 alone if the parts are all stock AGD, airline is original. Add a chrome classic RT Intelliframe and the value can go up depending on that frames condition. Then the Z-grip gun. Z-grip is $250 to $350 depends on how the wind is blowing wit those. But I would never sell one less than 250. ULE $100 plus the valve with level 10 is maybe $150. So you are in the $450 to $500 range just to part it out. Looks like the ULE body is a rare or unique color? I can't quite tell the color. Any case beautiful guns. GLWS!
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Pmed you