Thread: X-Mag body work

X-Mag body work

Any suggestions on who to contact to get a Euro X-Mag body milled? I want to look into the possibility of a custom design, I have already reached out to Luke, Stanchy, and Doc, but so far to no avail. Open to any and all suggestions and ideas.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-07-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Thread title now says solved. What'd you find out!?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyxyll View Post
    Thread title now says solved. What'd you find out!?
    Nothing yet, not sure why it says solved, I have no idea how to fix it.

I went ahead and edited the thread prefix. I'm working on something similar and getting a local gun customizer to do a few things for me. Maybe you can hit up something local.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I went ahead and edited the thread prefix. I'm working on something similar and getting a local gun customizer to do a few things for me. Maybe you can hit up something local.
    Thanks Bunny, I've considered going local, but my issue is that I dont even really have a local paintball shop, so I'm trying to see if anyone has experience with these bodies before sourcing out to someone who has never even seen one

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Question for you Bunny, who did your Armada X mag? Any chance they might be willing to do the work on mine?

Quote Originally Posted by Apathetic_Chaos View Post
    Question for you Bunny, who did your Armada X mag? Any chance they might be willing to do the work on mine?

I dont think El Panda has access to Milling Machines that he used for the Armada X anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mobsterboy View Post
    I dont think El Panda has access to Milling Machines that he used for the Armada X anymore.
    Doesnt hurt to hope I guess, lol