Thread: E-LCD Mag frame (Booyah) replacement on/off assembly

Unhappy E-LCD Mag frame (Booyah) replacement on/off assembly

I'm new here hello all
    I have a 68 automag with a level 10 bolt and a upgraded E-LCD Mag frame and I have broken the tip off the pin in the on/off valve.
    Field Strip Screw came out and the mag was fired.......braking the tip off the pin and there some visible damage where the pin comes out of the On/Off bottom

i was going to start with a On/Off Assembly .750 - RT ULE/RT Pro/Retro/RT/X-Valve and get a longer and a shorter Pin

if anyone has a better suggestion before i order let me know

Name:  20190705_145946.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  86.1 KB

If you have a set of calipers, you can measure both pieces(together or separately) and that will give you the approximate length for the pin. Order a longer pin, and you can shorten it to were the valve is firing reliably. For example, if the pin is .735, order a .750 pin and with a hand file, take down the pin gradually, measuring very often to get the correct length. I believe these need a odd length, but don't quote me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    If you have a set of calipers, you can measure both pieces(together or separately) and that will give you the approximate length for the pin. Order a longer pin, and you can shorten it to were the valve is firing reliably. For example, if the pin is .735, order a .750 pin and with a hand file, take down the pin gradually, measuring very often to get the correct length. I believe these need a odd length, but don't quote me.
    Calipers i do and it .765 to the best i can tell so I will start with a pin for the On/Off Assembly .750 - RT ULE/RT Pro/Retro/RT/X-Valve because there still available and if I'm lucky the width of the base and shaft of the RT pin will be close enough

Quote Originally Posted by ggcorrado View Post
    Calipers i do and it .765 to the best i can tell so I will start with a pin for the On/Off Assembly .750 - RT ULE/RT Pro/Retro/RT/X-Valve because there still available and if I'm lucky the width of the base and shaft of the RT pin will be close enough
    If it is .765 that came out of there and it worked, do not get a .750. That would be too short. AGD has .765 pins. You dont need the whole on/off.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart