Thread: MicroEmag

MicroEmag

What's the going rate on this? Somone local is cleaning out their gear bag and is looking to sell. It does not come with a battery and have no clue on what emag internals or if it even has electronics.
    The owner told me to give him an offer but I don't know where to even begin price wise.

put a battery in it first and make sure the board isnt toasted...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Will do, have any idea where to start if it's all good? Also what's a price to start if the board is fried?

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    Will do, have any idea where to start if it's all good? Also what's a price to start if the board is fried?
    The board is PROBABLY ok.
    I would knock the ground lug out before I even started. Clean it up real good and the hole too. I am telling you this because of what I see on the bottom of that battery pack. I would start at 450. or so.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

I think Tuna's on point. Most satin black Micromags are 200-300 depending on all the PTP goodies on it, with PK Selective anos and gen5 eMicros going 400-500+. In the current unknown mechanical and electrical state I think even 400 is a solid offer.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

MicroEmag

Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up23 View Post
    What's the going rate on this? Somone local is cleaning out their gear bag and is looking to sell. It does not come with a battery and have no clue on what emag internals or if it even has electronics.
    The owner told me to give him an offer but I don't know where to even begin price wise.
    Is this gun still available?

Its not mine I was asking about it