Thread: Best HPA for a pneumag with x-valve?

Best HPA for a pneumag with x-valve?

Hi guys,

I have a classic RT, and clearly for that I’d like to use a Ninja SHP. However, I have two pneumags. What should I use with those? Preferably Ninja tanks, because I tend to stick with one brand

I suspect since I don’t need the trigger to RT, going super high pressure is a waste, and also considering the LPR, I may need a more reasonable input pressure. But what’s the ideal pressure coming from the tank?

Quote Originally Posted by stircrazzzy View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a classic RT, and clearly for that I’d like to use a Ninja SHP. However, I have two pneumags. What should I use with those? Preferably Ninja tanks, because I tend to stick with one brand

I suspect since I don’t need the trigger to RT, going super high pressure is a waste, and also considering the LPR, I may need a more reasonable input pressure. But what’s the ideal pressure coming from the tank?
    850 seems perfect for me.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Tuna’s right. 850 is all ya need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I have switched all my regs to powerhouse and run them at 800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Standard 850 output should be fine. If you're pneumag isn't shooting reliably at that psi, you probably need to adjust the LPR output (make it higher), not the tank regulator.