Thread: RT ULE in S.Florida

RT ULE in S.Florida

This one is mine. Found local, needs a rebuild as it has a slight leak..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264405773391

The Xvalve is missing the bolt bumper.

Thats not good....

Shot one hopper thru it and than PULLED HER APART. Bumper was a glob of goo and sticky as all hell, so she was not fired without said bumper..

Very Nice find. That gun is a work horse and once cleaned up will work forever for you.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Very Nice find. That gun is a work horse and once cleaned up will work forever for you.
    I want you to build me a new one, this one is nice but I want a fresh piece for myself. I just keep finding these gems and grab them for a good price, bought this one cheaper than the Emag you serviced. Between those two and the 68Classic/Hyper frame I bought I have a bit of MAD money to spend on a new RT. Once they are sold/delivered and I get paid I will send you an Email. Have a great day and I am off hunting some more. ANS Gen X A/C is in my sites. $75 w/shroud, benchmark frame and wood grips. PEW PEW On
    Ant

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Yep. I bought it. Needed every O-Ring replaced (thankfully the rebuild kits I ordered from you showed up today) and the shims on the ULT and Power Tube needed adjusting following the new rings.

Added the bolt bumper and all was well (Until I ran out of air)

Will tinker with more soon. This will be my project marker for a few months. Just ordered a whole kit from Luke, going to have it anodized to my wife's liking, and it will be her marker!

Nice find