Thread: Agd emag on ebay

Agd emag on ebay

This one is also mine.
    Factory serviced by Sandman and Software upgrade by Tuna.. Want to build a new RT for myself(if Tim replies,I see you)LOL..
    New battery pack from RKM 3D. Needs new ANO on battery pack. Clean Emag..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264405754042

Quote Originally Posted by Antman92LX View Post
    This one is also mine.
    Factory serviced by Sandman and Software upgrade by Tuna.. Want to build a new RT for myself(if Tim replies,I see you)LOL..

I have new battery housings if that one cant be fixed. Just let me know.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

This one is also mine.

good lookin marker.

Besides the battery housing I felt the gun was in excellent shape. Nice buy for someone looking to own a nice Emag.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

I will let the buyer know. May I send the manual with the marker or direct them to you?

Yeah was a bummer when I found it but you know it was a once in a lifetime grab. Thinking about an RT ULE as I want a new one?

I will let the buyer know. May I send the manual with the marker or direct them to you?
    You can send the manual no problem.

Hmm... very tempting!! I will be watching this one. I had a similar issue and Caustic Customs was able to match it perfectly. There is still hope for this gun. I think it was around $100ish for the match.

Glws!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Hmm... very tempting!! I will be watching this one. I had a similar issue and Caustic Customs was able to match it perfectly. There is still hope for this gun. I think it was around $100ish for the match.

Glws!!
    As long as the pitting isn't too deep...

I checked the damage. Feels alittle rough but no holes. Looks like it sat on some kind of cloth material when the battery seeped out. Definitely would need to be evaluate by someone who knows better than I.

True, true!! I did send him a new battery housing since I was restoring an SFL emag. I did have him redo it to a gloss black anodizing. You would really have to look hard to find the pitting, but I thought he did an amazing job.

I do not think mine is as bad. Nice job on the repair, hard to tell from the pic. Black usually will show flaws but I can not see any at all. Great job now I am bummed I should of fixed mine before I posted it. I hate sending anything with a flaw or a problem that could of been fixed on my end. Thanks for the pics that show things can be new again...