Thread: Availability of AGD Parts and known lead times - Updated 10/18/2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Availability of AGD Parts and known lead times - Updated 10/18/2019

This topic will posted and updated periodically - please check this thread is you have questions about parts availability. I will try and keep it as updated as possible. Over time I will add more and more and break down assemblies and parts for more accuracy on availability. Please feel to ask about parts not listed. I will respond and append when I can. The website is typically up to date on what we have also. If you can order it we probably have it. There are exceptions but typically I will try and keep the website current. tough to sell what we don't have and I'm not a fan of taking backorders.
    I'm also going to start listing parts that will probably never be made again that are limited in what we have left.

UPDATED 10/18/2019

X-Valves/Level 10 Kits:
    10/18/2019
    Continue to have X Valves and level 10 kits available. Only in black. All carrier sizes are in stock.

Complete new gun builds:
    10/18/2019
    Stock parts such as the Grip Frame, ULE Bodies and main rails are basically exhausted.
    I do not have an ETA on when these parts will be back in stock for our basic ULE builds.
    In the meantime I continue to use 3rd party parts from several manufacturers to build custom guns with the X-Valves.
    If you have a request for a build please email me your preferred options and I will come up with a build.

Other RT ULE X-valve parts:
    Most other parts we continue to have and are doing our best to hold items in stock.
    Reg Pistons are in stock
    Sear are in stock
    On/off assemblies are in stock
    Parts kits are in stock
    Reg pins are in stock
    All springs are in stock
    all orings in stock

Classic Mag Parts:
    Most valve parts are still available.
    10/18/2019 regulator pistons - BACK IN STOCK!
    10/18/2019 Classic Sears #000222 - fully stocked.
    All parts kits and orings all in stock
    Last edited by Sandman; 10-18-2019 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Updates
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com