Thread: What is all this stuff actually worth?

What is all this stuff actually worth?

Getting back into the sport after nearly a decade sidelined with a few injuries. (Lesson learned - don't tear your medial gastrocnemius)

Curious what this little collection is worth.

Just bought the Xmag and the Black X-Valve (Thank goodness for mid-year bonuses)

Have had the E-Mag for almost 8 years.

As I understand it, I was the first person in the country to do the "Go Retro" trade in promotion and ask for a Pewter Valve and Pewter Body. That little fella had served me well for many years until I decided to tear my calf muscle a few times.

Going to add these to my insurance policy, so before I go to a professional, am curious what the community at large thinks.

Will get better pictures in the AM, I am just too tired to pull everything out again.

Thanks!

Name:  Markers (Small).jpg
Views: 275
Size:  61.5 KB

Ah, so you picked up that $850 black-to-pink fade X-Mag on Facebook! X-Mags have been $800-1200 over the last couple years so $1k would be a solid valuation.

Sunset E-Mag probably values 600-700, the rare original fade really helps it. Just hope the battery wasn't in there to leak and destroy the battery pack.

RT Pro ULE is pretty much what AGD sells new at 575 (which is more than my 500 max estimate).

Pewter ULE + X themselves are 400+ so whole marker is over 500.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Ah, so you picked up that $850 black-to-pink fade X-Mag on Facebook! X-Mags have been $800-1200 over the last couple years so $1k would be a solid valuation.

Sunset E-Mag probably values 600-700, the rare original fade really helps it. Just hope the battery wasn't in there to leak and destroy the battery pack.

RT Pro ULE is pretty much what AGD sells new at 575 (which is more than my 500 max estimate).

Pewter ULE + X themselves are 400+ so whole marker is over 500.
    The Sunset Mag had the battery pulled, and it was dead (the Battery) so I built a new one. Got the cells, got the tabs, rigged up a capacitor based spot welder, welded the tabs to the batteries, soldered the wires to the tabs, and made it all work. Then built my own charger too. It needed a new barrel lock, and every Oring replaced (they were basically the consistency of hard wax). Going to send it to Tuna in a week or so to get the board updated. (Has 1.37 on it now)

I am curious how many of the Sunsets have the high rise centerfeed, every one I have seen online is either a low rise, or powerfeed.