Thread: shrink wrapped air lines?

shrink wrapped air lines?

is this air line sold anywhere? or is this a shrink wrap over normal line? i see black asa fittings for sale online but nothing like a wrapped hose like this. where can i get this hose or acheive something like it?
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 10.57.27 AM.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  65.8 KB

That is shrink wrap over normal stainless. There used to be AO shrink wrap for sale so you might want to snoop around for it in here.

I have the black shrink wrap if you want that. No logo though...
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I have the black shrink wrap if you want that. No logo though...
    Yea I'm interested.
    in the picture is it laid over the line it's self, then doubled up over the end fitting?

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMaggin View Post
    Yea I'm interested.
    in the picture is it laid over the line it's self, then doubled up over the end fitting?
    Yes, I wanted it completely blacked out. I did the initial braided hose at one point and then I believed I did the fittings after I transferred it off another marker. Someone a few years back was selling the AO heat shrink but I think they're long gone. You might be able to find yellow AO heat shrink on eBay, I think I saw it there at one point. Braided hose without heat shrink on markers makes me cringe, I've seen too many markers with hose rash that could have been avoided.

I still have a couple feet of that AO shrink tubing. Been saving it for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that what it was, heatshrink over steel hose? I thought is was a rubber tubing over the steel hose.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I might have a complete SS hose with ninja QD fittings and AO heat shrink I'd probably sell, not sure on length though. Let me know if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
    I still have a couple feet of that AO shrink tubing. Been saving it for years
    Well if you want to let a foot or so go, how much of my soul do i need to give to be allowed to rock automags.org swap let me see what audioSLAVE has lined up first.

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE View Post
    I might have a complete SS hose with ninja QD fittings and AO heat shrink I'd probably sell, not sure on length though. Let me know if you're interested
    I might as well see what you have. It all depends on length im going from under the grip or drop forward asa. any way you could grab a picture of it so i can see the fitting you mean?is the QD like this?

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 10.57.02 PM.png
Views: 270
Size:  14.2 KB

that heat shrink tubing pops up on ebay from time to time.

Most are using macroline now, not steel braided...

Also you can buy black heat shrink in your local Home Depot in the electrical dept.

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Most are using macroline now, not steel braided...
    Macroline can & will burst. SS hose won't. Some people like the SS hose. You can't fault them for that.

Wasn't that AO heat shrink tubing from the Kila detents guys?
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag