Thread: Appraisal Needed....Splash Minimag

Appraisal Needed....Splash Minimag

Guys,

I need your keen eye to help me value my Minimag that I am going to sell. I have too many right now and need some funds to pay for my XMT CF body I'm waiting on. I'll give AO the first chance if someone is interested and the right offer before I put in on MCB, PBnation and/or eBay. I'm thinking this Minimag is worth at least $325.

It has:
    • Level 10 Bolt
    • Intelliframe
    • Matching SS# 4 star Minimag reg and valve
    • CP On/Off
    • Dye Stainless Boomstick
    • Extra purple splash double trigger
    • Midnight Purple splash rail, sight, foregrip and powerfeed plug
    • Black CCM fittings

https://imgur.com/a/IILI1FD

I shot it today and no leaks and shot great.

Standard Minimags are worth 175 but in this case add another 50 each for the Intelli and full L10 kit. You have 4 matching pieces: Smart Parts foregrip, rail, sight rail and feed plug. I usually increase 25-50 per splash piece for a rough estimate (certain colors and pieces are more desired than others), so 375 seems to be a fair ask. Note: I consider barrels, fittings and ASAs expendable and don't really factor them in.
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
    Standard Minimags are worth 175 but in this case add another 50 each for the Intelli and full L10 kit. You have 4 matching pieces: Smart Parts foregrip, rail, sight rail and feed plug. I usually increase 25-50 per splash piece for a rough estimate (certain colors and pieces are more desired than others), so 375 seems to be a fair ask. Note: I consider barrels, fittings and ASAs expendable and don't really factor them in.
    Thanks Walking Stick. I'm glad I was somewhat close to thinking of a reasonable price. A little low, but I was close.

To be fair....if the fittings are CCM they count...if the barrels are Dye boomsticks.....they count....if the ASA's are CP's they count...
    Barrels, fittings and ASA's don't count when they are stock...or cheap fill ins ..none of which these are...
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    To be fair....if the fittings are CCM they count...if the barrels are Dye boomsticks.....they count....if the ASA's are CP's they count...
    Barrels, fittings and ASA's don't count when they are stock...or cheap fill ins ..none of which these are...
    I bet if I put my black X valve on that splash minimag it would sell fast!! But I would have to raise the price significantly