Thread: Auto Mag and Mini Mag

Auto Mag and Mini Mag

Couple of old school AutoMags for sale. I have not had air on these guns in years, been stored indoors. First is my personal favorite, AutoMag with Phase 2 valve and bolt, “P” Stock - 3 point adjustable, Palmer air regulator, Dye 45 double trigger. I have had so many epic times with the gun just don’t get out anymore. Looking for offers.

Second is another classic MiniMag, same Phase 2 valve and bold, Dye 45 grip I believe.

As mentioned they have not been aired up in years but have been stored. Only used compressed air, no C02 ever. Open to offers on both.

Thanks!

Ben
    Attached Images Attached Images   

23 (maybe less but I know my dad stopped playing in 95) or so years sitting in a shed in florida. Same O-rings that were in it since. I mis-spoke (in the vid).... I didn't "lube" anything in the valve... all I did was put oil in the ASA. I wouldn't sweat either of yours kicking ass and taking names right out of the box when the new owner gets them.

https://youtu.be/okrh05v5r-s
    Last edited by AirAssault; 09-02-2019 at 07:23 PM.
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

BigHead, Price is mandatory on the Forum. Please post a price for each item. Use the what's it worth section if you don't know what to ask. Otherwise post can be removed.
    AGD is in the house!
    Custom gun builds. All the parts. New Website. Factory Service available!
    www.airgundesigns.com