Thread: Proline Auto Response frames?

Proline Auto Response frames?

I used to have a couple proline auto response frames when I first got into mags a few years ago, but sold them before knowing what made them so cool. I recently got another one in a lot and have a couple questions about them.
    First off, does anyone have an idea how many were made? mine has a serial of 3010, but I don't know when they started the serial number.
    Also, I've heard that short stroking them is a possibility, was wondering if an hsi reactor on/off would help decrease this compared to the stock on/off in a classic valve?

Thanks

I don't know if any records were ever made from proline. Plus it being a nearly 20 years ago, any records could be lost forever.

No experience with the reactor on/off, but a RT on/off might be a better and easier option. But with any and every mag, as line as you practice proper trigger hygiene, the short strokes should be kept to a minimum. Also a L10 kit would also helpif or when you have a short stroke that it won't chop.

I run this one with a RT on off... if I short stroke I only get one shot...

Like nobody said... good trigger hygiene - it might short stroke... I’m practiced with it... it was super hard to get used to... but I pull and fully release.

I’ve got a few of those frames... and a couple of them have a hole drilled for a pin which restricts trigger travel and limits you to a single shot per pull...

They don’t look like they were manufactured that way though... looks like that was done afterwards... likely to be field legal in an era where markers couldn’t easily shoot 10-20 bps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk