Thread: Emag resurrection (maybe)

Emag resurrection (maybe)

So my sons are interested in paintball. I dragged out my Emag only to see I had left the battery pack in the battery holder. Burst battery, acid all over the holder. How do I go about cleaning this up, and how/where do I find a replacement battery? Ill also need to get O-rings etc - I have a "brand new" emag parts kit already, but its at least 9 years old - do the O-rings go bad? Also i have an antique Raptor tank, will need to get a new tank as well, what are people running these days? Maybe Ill convert the Emag to one that can run CO2? I have an older classic Automag that I will need to finish putting hoses on and I guess a CO2 tank holder.

Where do I start?

if its been sitting that long id recommend sending it to agd or tuna to have them go through the marker. they should both be able to get you a battery and make sure your ready to go.

you want to make sure you use hpa with at least 800psi out put on both.

baking soda and water to neutralize that battery acid. I can help you out if you want it all fixed up. let me know.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Spacemanvic View Post
    So my sons are interested in paintball. I dragged out my Emag only to see I had left the battery pack in the battery holder. Burst battery, acid all over the holder. How do I go about cleaning this up, and how/where do I find a replacement battery? (Tuna answered this)

Ill also need to get O-rings etc - I have a "brand new" emag parts kit already, but its at least 9 years old - do the O-rings go bad? (Yes they do. Best bet is to order an xvalve rebuild kit directly from AGD, unsure if they are in stock)

Also i have an antique Raptor tank, will need to get a new tank as well, what are people running these days? (Things have changed a lot... people no longer run adjustable tanks like your raptor - where you can turn the output pressure up or down - now they are presets that thread into an asa like what will accept a co2 tank)

Maybe Ill convert the Emag to one that can run CO2? (Never owned an emag... but I gather the valves are xvalves... which cannot run co2)

I have an older classic Automag that I will need to finish putting hoses on and I guess a CO2 tank holder.

Where do I start?
    If you want someone else to do all the work... sent to Tuna or sandman... otherwise parts kit for o rings and then start finding hard parts like batteries and Johnson rods and rotator spliffs as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send it to Tuna.