Thread: Nummech unlock no-rise feedneck

Nummech unlock no-rise feedneck

I’m looking for opinions on the Nummech no-rise feedneck and adapter. I need a feedneck for the ULE body I just got for my Emag and wonder how well it holds a hopper, if gives enough grip and support to the feed tube. Pic of my Emag for attention. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go with a Inception Designs no rise adapter and feedneck. Though, the no rise might be to low with the site rail.

And clamping feedneck is a clamping feedneck is a clamping feedneck. As long as you can tight it to the hopper, that is all that matters. Moatly its for looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Just go with a Inception Designs no rise adapter and feedneck. Though, the no rise might be to low with the site rail.

And clamping feedneck is a clamping feedneck is a clamping feedneck. As long as you can tight it to the hopper, that is all that matters. Moatly its for looks.
    Was planning to take the sight rail off anyways. Why the inception over the Nummech?

I recommend Inception Designs. Nummech has been on my bad list for 6 months now. Communication has been my biggest issue. Even after following Andy's recommendations of "emailing over and over again" I still cannot get the parts that I ordered and had service for. I feel as though he is not treating me or my parts with respect at the moment so I am steering clear of him to be honest with you.

Inception Designs will ship your parts and respond to emails immediately. Strangely enough, I just put in an order to ID today to get a "Angel Hi Rise feedneck adapter (RAW)" I'm putting together an Automag RT classic and I did not like how low the hopper was with the sight rail.

My word of advice. If you use the sightrail, go for the Hi Rise Adapter. No sightrail, you could go for the "low rise" adapter.

Have a great weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I recommend Inception Designs. Nummech has been on my bad list for 6 months now. Communication has been my biggest issue. Even after following Andy's recommendations of "emailing over and over again" I still cannot get the parts that I ordered and had service for. I feel as though he is not treating me or my parts with respect at the moment so I am steering clear of him to be honest with you.

Inception Designs will ship your parts and respond to emails immediately. Strangely enough, I just put in an order to ID today to get a "Angel Hi Rise feedneck adapter (RAW)" I'm putting together an Automag RT classic and I did not like how low the hopper was with the sight rail.

My word of advice. If you use the sightrail, go for the Hi Rise Adapter. No sightrail, you could go for the "low rise" adapter.

Have a great weekend!
    Thanks Bunny I appreciate the explanation.

No problem! I just packaged up a gun for anodizing so I can't show you the high rise, but here is the low rise on an RT Classic. You can see I do not really have enough clearance for the rip drive.

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  48.1 KB

I will probably go low rise, I don’t plan on leaving the sight rail on. I have a Tac One I can use if I want to put a sight or red dot on anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    No problem! I just packaged up a gun for anodizing so I can't show you the high rise, but here is the low rise on an RT Classic. You can see I do not really have enough clearance for the rip drive.

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  48.1 KB

Thanks Bunny I ended going with inception no rise and am very happy with how it came out.