Thread: strange glitch

strange glitch

Something weird just happened to me. I just checked in on the medical tyranny thread, seeing if there was anything I felt like responding to, when I noticed that the whole last page is missing. Someone had shared about how Dana White was treating his case, and I was gonna comment on that, but now it's not there. The last post I can see is dated November 15th.

Furthermore, I noticed a while back that Nobody wasn't posting in the thread, but now he's back? What's more, he now has posts scattered throughout the 6 page thread that I couldn't see before.

Did this happen to anyone else?
    Last edited by rawbutter; 12-06-2021 at 09:26 AM.

Not sure about Nobody's postings, but yeah, a whole page is gone.

Okay. I'm glad it's not just me.

I actually noticed that some of Nobody's posts disappeared way back in late September. I sent him a message about it, but he never replied, so I figured he had left the forum for some reason and deleted all his posts before going. Now that those posts are back, though, and more, I'm even more confused than before.

This reminds me a little about what happened with the election thread last year. It just vanished. I mean, I'm glad it's gone, and I expected that sooner or later a mod would shut it down. But I expected them to use the last post to explain why, and then lock the thread.

Not saying that's what's happening here. I'm just bored at work and I'm rambling.

Nothing to see here...move along. Just follow the instructions of the administration like little sheep and everything will be fine...move along.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Mods move in mysterious ways....

I've seen all the same, but one other thing I noticed was Nobody being signed in and finding myself surprised at their silence.
    CT Co-ordinator, Paintball Marshals

It's like that picture of Stalin and his friend on the boat. There never was a thread like that or a page what are you talking about?

Okay, the missing page is back and there are even more Nobody posts. No one ever seems to respond to what he says, so the whole "he's been invisible to everyone" theory still seems to hold true.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrate Jim View Post
    Mods move in mysterious ways....
    Is this actually the mods doing something? They haven't said so. And it would be a super weird thing to do regardless. Why hide all the posts of a certain user instead of banning them? Why delete a whole page just to bring it back a few hours later? Seems more like a glitch to me. That's why I brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    Nothing to see here...move along. Just follow the instructions of the administration like little sheep and everything will be fine...move along.
    I don't even understand what you're trying to say here. Are you saying this was admin action? If so, what "instructions" am I supposed to follow?

I honestly thought this was a bug that needed fixing. That's why I made another thread, to bring attention to it so the tech people could look into it. (We don't have a specific thread for posting about bugs, so I put it in the best place I could think of.)