Thread: Nummech frame question

Nummech frame question

With a Nummech extended guard frame is there enough room on a ULE frame for a very grip or angled grip (the angle being the bottom of the grip away from the frame)? Or would a different rail be a better option?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a RT Pro length rail would be a better option. I have the extended guard on mine and there is enough room for a VASA grip or an angled grip forward or backwards. There wouldn't be enough room on a ULE rail. I'll post a pic later.

Quote Originally Posted by jbtamu1011 View Post
    a RT Pro length rail would be a better option. I have the extended guard on mine and there is enough room for a VASA grip or an angled grip forward or backwards. There wouldn't be enough room on a ULE rail. I'll post a pic later.
    That would be appreciated, thank you.

Thanks for the pic jb

So you're asking about the Nummech double trigger frame, rail and foregrip compatibility? Well, Nummech offers 2 trigger guards with the double trigger frame:

FLUSH smooth guard
    - is like an AGD Intelliframe that allows most foregrips on Automag/Minimag/8" rails (exceptions like rear angled ones)
    - allows any foregrip on RT Pro/E-Mag/9.1" rails

DEEP bumpy guard
    - doesn't allow any foregrip with AM/MM/8 rails (a KAPP or Luke extender may work or be slightly modded to do so)
    - does allow any foregrip with RTP/EM/9.1 rails (excluding battery packs if you happen to have one with a Luke's adapter block)

*DISCLAIMER* particular foregrip and rail compatibility subject to other factors (single hole, dual holes, wings, flat, slotted...)
    >>WTB<< Sydarm w/ constant air__WarpedMephisto half-c/f body__Ac!d c/f trigger__TASO humpback frame__an Oh-Mag

Thanks walking stick that is helpful too.